x
Admin

๐Ÿ’ซ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ’ซ

Frame 6.png

Hello! My name is Tom and I'm a community manager at Square. I'm reaching out to extend a warm welcome to all who've joined the Seller Community in the last seven days. Feel free to click reply to introduce yourself below.

As you get to know the space, here are some conversations that you might want to check out:

๐Ÿง๏ธ Future of Food // Seller Insights // Building Blocks to Success #1 โ€” Read the latest in our series of interviews with restaurant owners affected by the COVID-19 restrictions.

๐Ÿงฐ The results are in: Submit Suggestions for our Small Business Hackathon! โ€” Check out the "Best Answer" in this post for a roundup of the winners from our latest Small Business Hackathon.

๐Ÿ’ณ American Express Shop Small Promotion 2020 โ€” Learn how #ShopSmall is different this year and how to participate in the campaign!

๐Ÿ“ธ Square Studio Request: Share photos of your business! โ€” Connect with other sellers and help our Creative Studio team understand how your business has changed due to COVID-19.

We're glad you're here!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Tagging a handful of folks who joined the Seller Community this week.๐Ÿคฉ Hello to @AlbornTavern@MakersClassroom@Alainascoffee@LongRiver@BoldEssentials@lucaso@ColibriAzteca@CulinaryChrissy@styliststef@TheHatchery@AnimalLifelineI@gailkurp@srqhair@Spindrift@JenNance, and @Jenn_s_Cookies!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 10

Glad to be apart of the seller community. I teach online classes for aspiring soap, lotion, and household product makers; those wishing to learn a new handcrafted skill.

Message 3 of 10

I just wanted to introduce myself and my business I'm a healthy Hair Extention expert 

Message 4 of 10
Alumni

Welcome to the Seller Community @TopCompliments !

We're so glad to have you. Our Beauty Group will be worth a visit ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 10

Hello! I'm Nina and I'm new to square. I design and sell handmade jewelry. My business is called TheLonelyTrinket. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜

Message 6 of 10
Admin

Hi Nina, welcome and thanks for sharing!

You also might be interested in learning about live sales if you haven't tried one out yet: Drive Sales on Social Media with Live Sales. I've heard that many jewelry makers have found live sales on social media to be effective for engaging with customers.

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 7 of 10

Hello all! I am excited to join this online community. We are a new handmade bath and bath products business called Fox and Stag Soap. We are excited to start sharing our products that we have been enjoying for years with others using Square. 

Message 8 of 10
Alumni

Good morning @foxandstagsoap ! Welcome to the Community, we are so glad to have you. Do you have an Online Store set up? I'd love to have a look if you do ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 9 of 10

We will be publishing the site soon. Just a few more things to include. I'll post the URL when it is ready.

Thanks!

Message 10 of 10