x
Admin

๐ŸŒŒ Welcome New Members: November 4th ๐ŸŒŒ

Frame 7.png

Sending a warm welcome to our newest Community members!

How are we feeling this week? I'm trying my best to practice patience (a.k.a. looking for any kind of distraction) as election results continue to roll in. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Feel free to take a moment to reply below and introduce your business. We're glad you're here.

As you get acquainted, be sure to check out these recent posts:

๐Ÿ’กFor a quick rundown on how to navigate, check out this guide: Orientation โ€” Welcome to the Seller Community!, and be sure to review our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

Keep looking out for each other,

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

I'm stoked to give a shoutout to a handful of new folks (I'm not able to tag everyone who joined this week ๐Ÿ˜‰). Hello to @568cheers@LotusLane@Pbenson91@Geenza@JJBBQ@ProWash@Harmonyclinic@WesTexSupply@Sagecolour8010@MaverickCoffee, and @parisifarms!

helloyou.gif

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 4

Good morning!

I'm just meandering around here, prepping my POS for a two day holiday event in a few weeks. My online shop has been steadily busy for the last 4 weeks. with early Holiday shoppers. I am very grateful as 95% of 2020 my in person events have been cancelled due to Rona. Oh.... I create Bath, Body & Aromatherapy products with essential oils, CBD oil and other natural ingredients. All I will say about politics is that we need to unite as Americans as our country is named: The United States of America.

Looking forward to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021 ~ Arlene Marie

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @ArleneMarie, thank you for your kind note!

Sounds like it's been a real challenge with canceled in-person events, though I'm genuinely happy to hear that your online shop is focused on wellness and that business is keeping steady. Sending positive thoughts your way and cheers to a prosperous 2021 for everyone. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 4