x
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome Wednesday! ๐Ÿ‘‹ February 26th

It's late in the day here, but I can't close shop without finishing up one of our favorite traditions: weekly welcomes!

welcomewelcome.gif

Hello, my name is Tom and I'm a Community Manager. On behalf of the team, welcome to all of the new folks who joined over the last week!

Whether it's simply to get an answer to a technical question, learn about Square's products, or gain insight from other sellers on how to run your businessโ€”we're glad you're here. Feel free to look around, ask questions, and offer advice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

To get things started, I'm tagging a handful of our most recent members. Don't hesitate to share more about your business in the comment section below. โฌ‡๏ธ

@pulse1 

@tektek 

@Csgable 

@BVL 

@kellymaine 

@wgrepairs 

@PaintedBar 

@ddweaver 

@JeremiahsCoffee 

@5starheartland 

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi my name is julia and I recently published my first book. You can find it on amazon, Barnes and Nobles, or on my website www.mycrossingpaths.com

It is called Crossing Paths:the intersection of trauma and addictions. 
thanks for the support-this is a great resource!

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hi there, Julia ๐Ÿ‘‹ We appreciate the time you took to share with us - and want to offer a huge congratulations on your first published book! ๐ŸŽ‰

I've moved your post to this thread where we've invited some other new Community members to introduce themselves. Thank you so much for being a part of the Seller Community, @GQKnach12

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Admin

Welcome @GQKnach12! It looks like you're a member of togetHER, our women in business group too!

Now now you're a part of the group, you'll see the Women in Business tile on the home page when you sign in. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is our first group but we're working to add more! 

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 16.56.56.png 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5
Admin

Checking in here as I wrap up for the evening! Hope everyone has been doing well over the last couple weeks. As I make my way out, I wanted to surface a handful of discussions that opened up recently. Feel free to join in with any questions or share your thoughts:

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 5