x
Preguntas sin respuesta

Customer mistakenly provided 200 tipWe refunded obviouslyhow can I adjust tip total to reflect the tip reductionthank youbob

Beta Member
Publicado hace 2 horas en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

Hello, I was wondering about setting up sales tax on my square dashboard. My customers get to pick where their appointments happen as a part of the service. Mea...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

I run a services-based business. While I want to offer all of my services as appointments bookable online, I do not want to get overloaded with services in one ...

Nivel 3
0 Respuestas

I am trying to publish our website. I choose "Publish" and Square online tells me to "Set up your domain" I choose "Use a domain I own elsewhere" and I enter a ...

Beta Member
Publicado ayer en Square Online
0 Respuestas

I need events from multiple locations synched to my single Square web site. I am a non profit who teaches several classes in multiple locations around town. I c...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Online
0 Respuestas

How can I let my customers schedule multiple sessions once they pay for a package?

Nivel 1
0 Respuestas

How can I set up the taxes that need to be inputed for customer payroll? How do I get the numbers and percentages ? I want to make sure all is correct before I ...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Staff and Payroll
0 Respuestas

Hello,I am a salon owner and I am trying to figure out a way to add chair rental to an appointments calendar on my current square account. I want stylist to be ...

Beta Member
Publicado lunes en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

We want to give commission to our employee only when she closes a specific item/category. How do we do this?

Beta Member
Publicado lunes en Square Staff and Payroll
0 Respuestas

Hey all! We were going to implement coupons for Online and at the Register (we are in the Square For Restaurants Pre-Auth Beta but they said this is a Square On...

Beta Member
Publicado lunes en Square Online
0 Respuestas

I just had a client pay for a service an hour ago but it is not showing up in my balance. Where is the funds?

Nivel 1
Publicado lunes en Square Checking
0 Respuestas

How do I get a report showing Item cost in Square for restaurants?

Nivel 3
Publicado lunes en Square for Restaurants
0 Respuestas

Square Online orders now display "active" and "scheduled" but not both on mobile. This is a recent change to the interface of Orders lists. Previously, you coul...

Nivel 3
Publicado domingo en Square Point of Sale
0 Respuestas

There seems to be an issue with inventory counts maintaining accuracy between retail and online. I don't think I need to explain how much of an issue for us ret...

Profesional ejemplar
Publicado domingo en Square Online
0 Respuestas

I have a retail liquor store that has over 7,500 SKUs and am working on integrating with Doordash efficiently. The problem is that I haven't figured out how to ...

Nivel 2
Publicado sábado en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

After I changed my address to my new location on the Square, it won’t let me see my appointments for booking my clients anymore and I don’t know how to fix that...

Nivel 1
Publicado sábado en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

This seemed to be the only category for this question...I have wanted to add another author to my site for awhile but it was not available. I have just recently...

Nivel 3
Publicado sábado en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

We have Square for Retail. We have two different sales tax settings. One for beer/beverages where sales taxes are included in the price and one for everything e...

Nivel 3
Publicado viernes en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

Hi WeeblySince yesterday the editor has loaded on our Weebly Cloud accounts - it looks like this -https://imgpile.com/i/x8nZwu- so none of our clients in Austra...

Nivel 3
Publicado viernes en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Hello SquareUp Support Team,I am currently transitioning from Vagaro to SquareUp and I have several queries regarding managing schedules and customer data by lo...

Nivel 2
Publicado jueves en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas