x
Preguntas sin respuesta

When I mark an order as complete on the Android KDS it does not text the customer that their order is complete. I’m not sure if this is for all online orders or...

Beta Member
Publicado hace 7 minutos en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Automatically square lets customers book in 30 minute time slots due, for example 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 ecc. How do I adjust this feature so customers can only...

Nivel 1
Publicado hace 3 horas en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

I had $400 stolen from my Square debit card. I created a police report. I filed a dispute on the four transactions. Nobody from Sutton Bank contacted me. Square...

Nivel 1
Publicado hace 5 horas en Square Checking
0 Respuestas

An appointment was processed incorrectly and the front desk refunded the charge. A new appointment was created and the charge was processed correctly. Upon doin...

Beta Member
Publicado hace 7 horas en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

Square's Shipping Profile system - in a word... atrociousYou're given a "default" profile to use for everything UNLESS you create a custom profile and assign it...

Nivel 3
Publicado ayer en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

I have space we are setting up as a food truck rodeo with three spaces. The three spaces are available from 7am to 10am and 11am to 2pm. I have created a calend...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

Every time I go to edit my website, the website doesn't populate and stays blank. How come? How can I fix this? I already restarted my laptop and cleared my tab...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

Can Estimates generate Appointments? And if so, how?

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Invoices
0 Respuestas

I don't see "Free Trial" as an option when creating a subscription plan. Is that option no longer available? It is listed as one of the features of Square Subsc...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am just missing it....It seems that when I set up orders (for my suppliers) on the Register using Inventory->Orders, I ca...

Nivel 4
Publicado ayer en Square Register
0 Respuestas

How can I remove the PayPal icon from the bottom of the checkout page? I have PayPal disconnected as a payment choice and so customers cannot use it to pay, but...

Nivel 1
Publicado ayer en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Hi there! I am trying to figure out how to make custom customer profile fields required when customer books an appointment.I have added in Instagram handle and ...

Nivel 1
Publicado viernes en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

I need to have two calendars for one business.My colleague will begin refering clients to me when his schedule is full for a percentage of my session rate.We ne...

Nivel 2
Publicado viernes en Square Appointments
0 Respuestas

Does anyone use this app? Is it helpful? Trying to decide between this and Quickbooks

Nivel 3
Publicado viernes en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

I am looking to pull a report of items without a cycle count or an item list with cycle count performed.

Nivel 3
Publicado viernes en Square for Retail
0 Respuestas

We replaced an iPad based POS with the Square (all in one) Register. However, when printing online order tickets, the customer specified shipping method for the...

Beta Member
Publicado viernes en Square Register
0 Respuestas

We have been with Square for about 5 years selling CBD and suddenly have been deactivated without reason. It seems impossible to actually get a live person who ...

Nivel 1
Publicado viernes en Troubleshooting
0 Respuestas

I am getting a message that says my shipment of an order is past due. How do I change the number of days that is set as a default?

Nivel 3
Publicado viernes en Square Online
0 Respuestas

Ever since Metrics has been added to inventory on the inventory tab, my employees have access to this information. How can I take this permission away. Cannot f...

Nivel 1
Publicado viernes en Square Register
0 Respuestas

Can someone who has done a mobile deposit with a check through square let me know how long it takes? I know the generic answer I've seen was 1-6 business days b...

Nivel 2
Publicado viernes en Square Checking
0 Respuestas