x
Unanswered Questions

We just started with delivery with Door Dash through the Square delivery integration into the Square online ordering platform. that comes directly into our Squa...

Level 3
Posted 03-15-2024 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

After correctly setting up the integration module with opencart 3 when placing an order and confirming the order button, the checkout button simply disappears a...

Level 3
Posted 03-14-2024 in Square Online
0 Replies

Square's official reporting dashboard is including API payments that weren't captured during the date/time period selected for a sales report. Previously the un...

Level 3
Posted 03-11-2024 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Square Support has no clue about SPF / DKIM / DMARC. No matter who you ask, they refer you to someone else, and at the end of the day it seems nobody in this co...

Beta Member
Posted 03-04-2024 in Square Online
0 Replies

I use Square online for website/mobile purchases.I have two Square Sites (stores) on my account. One site is a store for digital items with no physical inventor...

Level 3
Posted 02-29-2024 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

On my Weebly blog posts, embedded Instagram codes do not publish correctly. Example:https://www.gamesandrings.com/a-blog-for-olympic-sports-fans/lets-get-social...

Level 3
Posted 02-19-2024 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Would anyone like to buy 9 square readers in perfect working condition?

Level 1
Posted 02-14-2024 in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

I am new to using the square POS Register, and we want to remove the keypad for the custom amount on the Restaurant version. Is this possible? It takes up so mu...

Beta Member
Posted 02-09-2024 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

If you go to the Square app site and look at the Uber Eat integration reviews, there are a lot of very bad things about them. Is it still not working properly? ...

Beta Member
Posted 02-05-2024 in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

I'm using the "Event Date" on invoices. However, this field does not show in reports and this field is not included in the CSV exports.We should be able to crea...

Level 3
Posted 02-05-2024 in Square Invoices
0 Replies

We have a service based business and most sales are thru the POS tracking the team member that did the service by Log In under their number. Occasionally a clie...

Level 3
Posted 02-01-2024 in Square Invoices
0 Replies

Hi Sellers, You’re invited to beta test Square’s newest point of sale integration with Paytronix Loyalty! Available now to businesses using Square for Restaura...

Square
Posted 01-19-2024 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

I would like to only receive notice of an invoice being paid when it is a new customer or when the invoice is not paid. I run a private membership and most of m...

Level 3
Posted 01-09-2024 in Square Online
0 Replies

Hod do you have your reviews show up on the Shop All Page, not just when you click on the certain item?

Level 3
Posted 01-07-2024 in Square Online
0 Replies

I've noticed there's a new option in invoices under shipping - a toggle button- that says "create order for shipping". We had this turned on.. but noticed a pro...

Super Seller
Posted 11-25-2023 in Square Invoices
0 Replies

I usually check squareonline, shipstation, usps, etc. once in a while to see how their prices compare because intl shipping is so expensive. So today in the "re...

Level 3
Posted 11-21-2023 in Square Online
0 Replies

I am trying to use the "donation" feature in Square Online, and in particular, I want to allow custom donation amounts.Our website was originally created in wee...

Level 1
Posted 11-19-2023 in Square Online
0 Replies

My weebly account got suspended for some reason and I need to reactivate it. How do I do that? I need to know soon because I have to submit this portfolio befor...

Level 3
Posted 11-19-2023 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

The on hand column has not been updating to actual stock on hand for the past few days. I rely on this report to know what to reorder. However, inventory added ...

Beta Member
Posted 11-19-2023 in Square for Retail
0 Replies

Hello,How do I add a custom attribute to a modifier? I am able to do so for Items and Variations but I also need to do so for Modifiers. According to the link b...

Level 3
Posted 11-19-2023 in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies