x
Beta Member

SPF and DKIM Records - Square Needs To Stop Playing Games With This

Square Support has no clue about SPF / DKIM / DMARC. No matter who you ask, they refer you to someone else, and at the end of the day it seems nobody in this company contains knowledge of what this stuff is or how to properly configure it.

Square lets you send mail from your own domain, but provides no information to get this mail authenticated so it passes SPF / DMARC. It is completely unacceptable how uninformed everyone at Square support is on this subject. Even Square Online support / Weebly directly will argue with you that they do not need to provide you any SPF / DMARC information. 

This is unacceptable and I wish someone from Square will realize that in 2024 we cannot ignore this stuff, especially for a seller like me with several locations and mail flowing through a company domain. Someone will just respond to this thread telling me to contact Square Online support, and they will provide no help on this matter at all. I wish a senior admin or someone with actual knowledge of how SPF and DMARC works could chime in here for once. There are many threads about this topic, but Square seems to not be interested in addressing it.

Screenshots below show just how much mail in a one week time is not passing DMARC due to how Square is ignoring SPF/DKIM and still sending mail using sendgrid as my domain via weebly.

Untitled.jpgUntitled 2.jpg

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0