x
Unanswered Questions

The .ie Digital Town Awards were established to highlight the digital achievements of towns, communities - and businesses - across Ireland. Check out the short ...

Admin
0 Replies

Hi All,If you change your business name, do your previous transactions still appear as your old business name on customer statements/banking ?Thanks.

QTE
Level 3
Posted 01-13-2024 in Square Ireland: Square Online
0 Replies

Make your product and menu images pop with Square Photo Studio and AI backgrounds! We are thrilled to welcome back @johnobc from the Square eCommerce team for ...

0 Replies

Hi All. I've just recently started using Square and love it. I'm in the service industry providing electronic security services (CCTV, intruder & access control...

Beta Member
Posted 10-23-2023 in Square Ireland: Square Online
0 Replies

Hi,I recently purchased a card reader from square and have since had difficulties finishing the sign up. When I go to to sign up, and put in my details, the URL...

Level 3
0 Replies

Hello Seller Community! To allow your business to accept card payments, Square is required to perform a series of checks to verify your identity and your busin...

0 Replies

Hi Appointment sellers 🗓️! Today, we want to share some tips on how you can organise and display your services with Categories on the Online Booking Site. Wi...

0 Replies

If you’re looking for ways to promote your business this spring, look no further than Town Square which has a wealth of resources to help you navigate a variet...

Admin
0 Replies

Did you know that every adult in Ireland participates in at least four different loyalty programmes? Loyalty programmes are a great way to attract new customers...

0 Replies

Photo by Sergey Shmidt on unsplash.com With International Women’s Day on March 8, we’re putting the spotlight on female-identifying entrepreneurs. Today, we’re...

Admin
0 Replies

Hello Seller Community — we want to hear from you! I'm thrilled to invite you to this Q&A session focused on business owners who are looking to take their bran...

0 Replies

Self-serve orderingthrough Square Online offers a contactless, in-person ordering experience that increases safety and workflow efficiency. Instead of browsin...

Admin
Posted 02-22-2023 in Square Ireland: Square Online
0 Replies

Hi Sellers! We know appointment cancellations happen, and we want to make sure you are still able to protect your services and your time. We’ve detailed a coup...

0 Replies

Photo by Brooke Cagle on Unsplash. Not sure what the Seller Community is all about? Here are a few reasons to put joining at the top of your to do list. 1. P...

Admin
Posted 02-01-2023 in Orientation and Etiquette
0 Replies

Valentine’s Day is an important holiday for many businesses, from retailers to restaurateurs.❤️In the thread below, we discuss some ways you can provide digital...

0 Replies

Happy New Year, Seller Community!✨ Effective and reliable reporting is crucial for the smooth operation of any business, and we recognise that there is always ...

0 Replies

Hello! I’m here to share how you can quickly learn about your fellow sellers in the Community from their Community profile. You can also add information about y...

Admin
Posted 11-23-2022 in Orientation and Etiquette
0 Replies

This material has been prepared for informational purposes only and should not be deemed to be or used as legal, employment, or health & safety advice. For guid...

0 Replies

It's that time of year again … time to gather, spread joy with decorations, give gifts, and — if you're like me — that includes a lot of online orders. With a...

0 Replies

Hi Seller Community! Booking Appointments online through Social Media is a great way to increase sales, grow your business, and feature your services online. I...

Square
0 Replies