x
Admin

Welcome to the Artists and Makers group! ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿงต

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Artists & Makers group in Seller Community! Whether you're selling your work or selling items made by others, this is the group for you. You can use this space to ask questions and share tips, knowledge, ideas, and more. 

If you're new to the group, please reply here and introduce yourself or start a new thread about anything you want! 

If you haven't already joined the group, visit the group home page and click the Join Group Hub button. We're looking forward to getting to know you and your business! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 147
146 REPLIES 146
Square Community Moderator

Very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account. These forums are public, so to protect your privacy, we need you to continue to work with the support team directly. They should have sent you an email with specific information about your account status, and actions that need to be taken. They'll reach out to you at the email address associated with your account just as soon as they have any updates. Apologies again for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding.

Message 85 of 147

Are you sure it came from Square? It may have been someone pretended to be Square.  I donโ€™t think that Square would send such a message.  

Message 86 of 147
Beta Member

Hello, my name is Vickie and I'm from Massachusetts. I am in sublimation, currently I mostly do craft fairs and I rent space in a local store for crafters. I have finally put my website, active about a year ago; I get visitors but no purchasers. I'm trying to revamp it to maybe make it easier for people. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. It's nice to have a community for us.  I'd love any suggestions about the website. www.thestarlightrose.com 

Message 87 of 147

For some reason when you posted your website you put a comma after .com and it makes so people get error that the website cannot be found. http://www.thestarlightrose.com%2C/. I was which tech savvy enough to remove the extra %2C  from the end and get to your website, but most people would not know how to do this. I noticed by your website you are in Winchedon. I am from Amherst ill you be at the Winchedon Fall Festival in October I am planning to sell there my jewelry there. Perhaps we can connect with each other. My website is www.jdbcreationsbyjoshua.com

Message 88 of 147
Beta Member

I've removed the comma and then the www. but still I get an error when I click on the link, any suggestions on what I should be typing?

Message 89 of 147

Hope this helps.

When you click on the Insert/Edit Link icon at the top of the comment box, an Insert Link form should open (screenshot below). The URL field in this form creates the link.  Make sure that there are no spaces, commas, or periods at the end of the web address.

The Text to Display field could be "potato," and it should still go to your site if the URL is correct. I've added screenshots of the URL as it appears in the address bar of my desktop browser and the form with the URL field highlighted and your address added as an example. I couldn't load your site, because there is s still a character at the end of your URL. The "www" seems to be optional these days.

Screenshot 2022-08-12 104925.png

Screenshot 2022-08-12 103631.png

Message 90 of 147
Beta Member

that worked, thank you for the help.  I never knew there was a add link icon. Learn something new everyday ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 91 of 147

You're welcome. Happy to help.

Message 92 of 147
Admin

Thanks so much for helping out @VAlliy , @jeanette ๐Ÿค—

๏œ๏ธ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 93 of 147

Hello All! I am Sig from Las Vegas I own a small business named FunkiNails for almost a year now. I hand make Gel press on nails for adults and kids! I do pop up events and online funkinails.square.site 

I would like to expand my website sales if anyone has advice please let me know. 
also if anyone is interested in purchasing for oneself or resell in their shops as well let me know ๐Ÿ™‚ I can do wholesale but havenโ€™t done it yet and am interested in expanding that as well. Thanks! 

Message 94 of 147

Hello!  I'm LaTonia and I am design wreaths, swags, and other decor.  I'm super excited to have a community to be a part of where I have others who are so welcoming.  I can't wait to learn new things and hopefully get some great tips on how to market and manage my Square store!  I'm also interested in seeing what others create and provide support where needed, if possible.  Thank you so much for allowing me to join this group.

Message 95 of 147

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Marvia Brooks. I am the owner of Live's Creations Design. My shop is currently on Etsy. www.Etsy.com/shop/livescreationsdesign. Owning my business is something I have always dream of. I came up with the company name shortly after my daughter was born and names it after her (Live). I create anything from t-shirts, to mugs, to stickers. Crafting is my therapy! I am excited to find out what everyone else is creating.... 

Message 96 of 147

Hello everyone... Thank you for letting me join the group.  I'm Rebecca and I'm a trained scientific Illustrator and artisan.  I sell my artwork and creations on my website store, The Brush Hilt, and have a presence on LinktreeInstagram and Facebook (@banasiakart for both). 

Message 97 of 147

Hi @ElisabethB! My name is Vincenzo and I run Medellus Health Apothecary where I sell made-to-order Organic Wellness Teas and Tinctures. I worked on the formula's for a few years before I started selling, but I'm constantly experimenting with new formula's and ingredients for various ailments. I primarily sell online (mhapothecary.square.site).

I'm excited to join the group and learn as much as possible!

Message 98 of 147

Hi everyone, ๐Ÿ‘‹

Iโ€™m Corinne of Corinneโ€™s Custom Crafts. I make and sell Custom Wood Signs via hand-wood burning or pyrography. I usually design my own signs or if someone has a request to copy something, I redesign it to make it personal to the individual. While Iโ€™m waiting for actual customers Iโ€™m just burning whatever makes me happy.

Some of my work centers around activism so I can also be found with the hashtag #woodburningactivist. 

In my regular 9-5 I work in marketing so hit me up if you need advice. 

Follow me on all the socials, corinnescustomcrafts or check out my website corinnescustomcrafts.com

My first and only real customer commission: 

9B30798A-DFAB-4570-9D0A-05300A98A38C.png

โ€ƒ

1054BE41-17EA-478F-A8A0-CAE2F4850B70.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone elseโ€™s work!

Thanks for having me!

Owner
Corinneโ€™s Custom Crafts
Message 99 of 147
Beta Member

that butterfly is absolutely beautiful

Message 100 of 147

Thank you so much!

Owner
Corinneโ€™s Custom Crafts
Message 101 of 147

Thank you for having me here I am very creative and I do a lot of things but the things I do best are make flyers and Jewelry

Screenshot_20220707-155213.png

โ€ƒ

Message 102 of 147

Sure.

Message 103 of 147

Hers my business card

Screenshot_20220718-065847.png

โ€ƒ

Message 104 of 147

My name is Christy.  I just started a craft business making T-shirts, canvas bags, and car decals.    I have my website but adding more items weekly to have more options.  Any ideas on how to get the word out so I can start getting sales? 

Message 105 of 147