x
Super Seller

African-American, Woman & Veteran Owned Natural Skincare & Wellness Company in California, USA

Hey everyone.  So nice to be here.  Looking forward to getting connected and building valuable relationships.  Feel free to reach out anytime as we are a small family owned business that loves spending time crafting, but also loves to see how we can be an asset to others.  Stay up to date with us at: www.instagram.com/theoldtownsoapcompany

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Welcome, @TOTSC! 👋 Thank you for your service, and for joining! 

Which of your soap line is your favorite?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 7
Super Seller

Hi Adam,

Thank you.  Not sure why my original reply is not showing, but I was stating that my "favorite" changes often lol.  Right now my customers and I are loving our new line of Sage & Lavender Soaps, Body Butters and Serums.  Do you have a favorite essential oil?    

Message 3 of 7
Admin

That's ok! 

There was an essential oil that my wife has used a various times called "dark amber", which I absolutely love. It doesn't always smell the same depending on where you get it, though.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 7
Super Seller

I see.  I see.  Very cool.  Yeah, sometimes the aroma varies from brand to brand 🙂

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

Welcome to the group, @TOTSC ! 

I'm really intrigued by your products! I can imagine Temecula as a really good market for your products. What are you working on for the haircare side of your business?

Jess
Hair Designer | Certified Trichologist

Visit My Website - JP Style & Solutions
Check out the magic on Instagram - @JESS.POYNTER
Make an impact on Facebook - @JPSTYLESOLUTIONS
Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

Hi Jess.  Thank you!!  Temecula is not a bad market. Though, I’ve had to shift the bulk of my business at least one hour away since the pandemic.  I’m gradually returning to some of my older markets in Temecula, but now I am getting more business from multiple markets and out of state which is cool. 

For hair products we manufacture all-natural shampoo bars as well as hair conditioners such as creams, oils and serums.  We currently offer customization & personalization on these products and plan to introduce a few new items next year.

Please share a little more about yourself 🙂

Message 7 of 7