x
Highlighted

Re: Embed the Appointments Booking Widget on your Website

How to make this a sidebar in wordpress elegance theme?

Message 31 of 36
Highlighted

Thank you for the information. I have been trying to embed the Square Appointments booking flow in my WordPress+Elementor Free website and it doesn't work. So far I tried using the HTML and Shortcode widgets, but I get the 403 Server Error message. Can you please tell me how to do it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 32 of 36
Highlighted

It's been 2 weeks since I asked about this and still I do not get an answer. I was able to fix the server error by disabling WordFence plugin but still the script takes over the whole page and I can't modify it anymore.

Message 33 of 36
Highlighted

I had a similar issue and in my case I have word fence (WF) installed on my site. To resolve the error i followed the guide at the following link: https://cherry.host/help/2018/10/03/403-error-when-updating-in-elementor-html-module/

Message 34 of 36
Highlighted

Why do I need to update the code every couple weeks?  I have embedded the code in my Wix website, and it generally works great.  However, every few weeks I learn that my booking website is "down" from a customer kind enough to call.  Then I have to come back here, copy the code, and update the code on my website in order for the widget to actually work.  Is there some reason why I need to do this?  Is there a way to get a notice whenever you decide to change the code so I will know when my appointment widget stops working/needs updated code?

Message 35 of 36
Highlighted

Are we still unable to customize the look of this widget?

Message 36 of 36