x

Language setting

Hi I wonder why can't I change my language even though it's already set in English, only the dashboard page is in English. When I jumped to setting up store mode it switch to Spanish immediately and doesn't seem have any way to fix it, I checked your feedback before on checking Google chrome setting and mine is in English. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @zzzw - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Have you attempted to edit your language settings on your Square Dashboard? This will be under Account & Settings > Personal Information > Preferences.

I'll keep an eye out for your response ๐Ÿ‘€

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Alanah,

thanks for your message, I did try couple times, it is English on my dashboard but once I clicked in e-commerce it automatically changed to Spanish again. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @zzzw In order to have the Square Dashboard displayed in Spanish your web browser must have Spanish as the primary display language. This only applies to the Square Dashboard.

If you are using Google Chrome (our recommended browser) This can be found under Languages Settings 

In your case, Spanish needs to be first. After that, you will need to close the browser and open it again.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4