x
Admin

National Love Your Pet Day ๐Ÿ’•

Aw shucks, #LoveYourPetDay is trending on Twitter, y'all!

I'm a "dog person" though I have a huge heart for all animals! Hence, I couldn't resist a quick post to commemorate our companions. ๐Ÿพ

My pup loves blankets. To celebrate, I'm going to give one of them a wash and let him fluff it up as soon as it's fresh 'n warm out of the dryer. It usually ends up looking something like this:
dogblanket.gif

Tagging some Square sellers who might have a few tips on the best ways to treat pets on this very special unofficial holiday. Feel free to drop in with any best practices from your business in the comments below. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@BayPets 
@RockstarPets

@SandyDeet 

@PawshGrooming 

@aquatherapups 

@Groominggal 

@allpetsupplies 

@PetGroomingKing 

@KevinSloan 

@PoshjDawgs 

@239petsupplies 

@CCCare 

@horseymom 

Interested in more ways to observe #LoveYourPetDay? Check out the suggestions on National Day Calendar: How to Observe #LoveYourPetDay

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @Tom 

I really enjoyed reading this post. Happy #LoveYourPetDay! My puppy Cooper really enjoys snuggling up in a blanket as well. He'll also be your best friend if you give him a new toy to play with, so I might stop by the local pet store and pick one up.

Attached is a quick picture of the little goober. 

IMG_7068.jpg

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Too cute, @Alex_โ€” giving you a run for your money and attaching a photo of my pup, Odin. Clearly, a play date needs to be scheduled soon. ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_8105.JPG

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 5
Alumni

It's definitely #LoveYourPetDay every day in this household. Nui & I will be celebrating with a cup of The Bear & The Rat frozen yogurt for dogs after dinner tonight. Here's her being extra at the lake this past weekend. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

File.jpg
Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 5
Admin

I have two puppers. Grimm - a very moody Pitt/Lab mix and Marty McPuggleton the 3rd - he's a puggle, and we affectionately think he's the worst and liken him to a loaf of bread.

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.15.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.16.46 PM.png

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 5 of 5