x
Super Seller

Online Ordering - UK

Having the online store option in the UK is a massive feature request for me, but in the meantime has anyone found a viable alternative? 

I run a food pop up and would like to give the option for online ordering, but can find nothing that will give a kitchen ticket when an order is placed. 

I've set a sort of option for pre orders using woocommerse on my website likes to square for payment - but this only emails me the order. When I'm trading I'm not able to keep checking emails as too busy cooking. 

Anyone using anything that works? 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey again 400º ,

While I'm not sure if there's a solution for this in the UK, if you give our team a call on 0800 098 8008 they'll be better placed to give you an exact answer on this one 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Thanks Shamus - I’ve had a chat with support and there aren’t any options there at the moment. 

From what I can find out I’m probably using the best options around - but would be interesting to see if anyone has been able to develop any alternatives. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

To answer my own question - I think I have an answer for anyone else that's looking. 

Rather than getting Woo to talk to the Square app I'm getting Woo to talk directly to a Star printer using their plugin to auto print reciepts via webprnt. 

So payments are handled by Square, kitchen/reciept is printed automaticly via Star webprnt server on my website. 

Go the replacement interface for my printer on order so will check in again when it's all up and running. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 4 of 4