x

Published website not showing all content

I've been building a website for a group assignment together with a few other students. For some reason, now that the website is published, a lot of the content on some of our pages either moved around or straight up disappeared. Some of it is just text and images so it isn't related to wrongly embedded code.  It's still visible within the editor, but just gone when you go to the published site. Please help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Holmesie,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening, and I would like to look into this for you. At your earliest convenience, can you please provide the link to your website? Also, can you provide screenshots showing parts that are not showing in the published site?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

It sounds like there might be a compatibility issue between your website editor and the publishing platform. Check for any recent updates or plugins that could be causing the problem. If the issue persists, consider hiring SaaS designers https://dworkz.com/article/how-to-choose-and-hire-a-saas-designer-for-your-app/ to troubleshoot and ensure seamless integration.

Message 3 of 3