x

Question of the Day: How do I find someone to help improve the look of my Online Store?

Where do I find a listing of individuals that I can pay to help improve the look of my on-line store

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Great question @uofscbandgear! I'm pinning this to the homepage so other sellers can share here how they found someone to help them with their website look/design. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 9
Admin

@uofscbandgear I'm not aware of a specific list! Are their businesses similar to your or businesses that you've partnered with in the past who have great eCommerce websites? You could reach out to them to ask how (and who) designed their site.

You could also try letting friends/family/collegauges that your looking for a designer. Word of mouth is a powerful tool!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 9

Did you ever get an answer to your question?  Square referred me to 99Designs and all they want to do is keep sending me meals telling me where I can "learn more about them".  

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hey @Besthorsegear,

If you're looking to start a design project with a website designer via 99designs, you can read more here - press "Get Started" to begin the process!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 9

Please I can’t setup my website and I haven’t gotten any customer 

Message 6 of 9

I want to upgrade the look of my restaurant website but at the same time keep orders coming to the kitchen if someone orders online. 

So I want to hire a designer to do it for me, but not sure if that will work.
Can I do that? 

Message 7 of 9
Super Seller

You should be able to hire a consultant to do the design work and make the changes in Square Online without publishing it. Then you can review and approve the new look before you publish the new site. That way you wont have any downtime while they work on the website for you. Just publish when you're ready with the new website! 

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!
Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Sweetzoey - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussed getting a designer for their Online Store. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Please see the replies from one of our Community Moderators, @Helen for more details.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9