x
Beta Member

Square Card: Can you have two Square Cards for one account?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square Card:

I would like to see if you can get two square cards for one account.  I have me and another employee and want them to have a credit card too as well as me.  Can you add a second card to a account.  

Message 1 of 64
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @funfun4645 - Currently, you can only have one Square Card per location. If your Square account only consists of one location, then you'll only be able to request one card. If you have multiple locations within one account, then you can request one card for each of those locations. Please keep in mind that each Square Card would only be connected to the balance of the location it is linked to. To clarify, the Square Card for Location A will only contain funds generated by Location A and cannot be used to access the funds generated by Location B.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 64
63 REPLIES 63
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @gkmf123

Thank you for adding your voice to this thread. I would recommend dropping this over to our Ideate Board, so you can be kept in the loop throughout the Feature Request process. 

Once any movement gets made, one of the Community Moderators will update the status on the request. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 64 of 64