x

Square Not Working in the Philippines starting 8/3/2018

think there's an issue with Square in the Philippines. I'm getting an error whenever trying to sign in using my account or using a device code. The error is: "Invalid Response, The server returned an unexpected response, please try again later."

Thanks. Hope you resolve this soon.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Same here from the Philippines. Receiving this "Invalid response. I have the server returned an unexpected response. Please try again later." I couldn't sign in at all. I I hope you resolve this very soon. We're using square point of sale everyday. 

Message 2 of 6

Same here in Hong Kong. We have 1 device which is not working but all the other device works fine. Problem with IOS update?

Message 3 of 6

I'm a vendor in Manila, Philippines. I'm a regular user of the point of sale app for iPhone. This morning, the app stopped working. First on my device,, an iPhone, then, after I reset the password, the app stopped working on my wife's iPhone and Android devices. Please help now!

Message 4 of 6

Same error message here in Costa Rica. Could this be an issue only affecting accounts outside of the US?

Message 5 of 6

This is resolved for Philippines as of night of 8/4/18 

Message 6 of 6