x

inventory management

Hello,

My name is Himanshu from Pappi Chulo Hostel in Goa, India. My company has been using this software for the last 3 years. We love the simple and user-friendly interface. POS is utilized in our bar for sales and ticketing purposes. Recently, we have tried integrating our inventory tracking and reporting on POS, but have come across an issue that items even being added to the tickets are not minus from the inventory. Items only get deducted only if they are charged directly or items on saved to tickets. this create a huge problem is keeping a track with inventory.

in practical if an item sold for cash /card or saved to a ticket it should get deducted from inventory which is not happening currently.

I hope you can resolve this issue

yours sincerely

himanshu Rajpal

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @hotcool7 and welcome to the Seller Community, glad to hear Square is helping your business!

You're right - at this time you inventory levels will only be updated when a payment has been completed, not when an item is added to an open ticket. This is a popular request that our Reporting and Inventory teams are tracking closely. If we have any updates on this request we'll certainly announce them! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2