x
Beta Member

the Weebly Square Appointment Update

The new update to Square Appointment with Weebly is nice, just a couple of things though.

It could be a bit more flexible with the options (hiding set items that you may not want to use - like the header or footer vs leaving it with blank space).

I have an Appointment page and the Book Appointment button is right at the top of the Service List. Can that either be moved to the bottom of the service list or an toggle off option like My Appointments, since there a Book Now under each description the extra button is really not needed.

FYI, Update to the New Square Appt. Weebly version -  check your setting in Payment and Cancellations - It change mines from Booking with No Show protection to Require Payment. Some of my appointments today and tomorrow came over paid and it though my day in a loop.

Thanks

WTR
  • V
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Wilyem Can you post a link to your website so we can get a better idea of what you are describing? Thanks!

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thanks for your response. Sure it's https://my-site-103019-106909.square.site/

Here a screenshot of it from the phone of what I'm referring to, if that can be a toggle off or moved to the bottom. 

Thanks

Screenshot_20210504-095600_Chrome.jpg

WTR
Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Jumping in for @BernadetteA here!

The booking button you are referring to is not removable, so that would be considered a feature request at this time.

We're sorry to hear about the odd behavior with your settings, @Wilyem!
If you're still seeing a bit of weirdness there, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team directly.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4