x

How can I connect Weebly with Square?

I'm an absolute beginner on the subject.

I have a published Weebly site. How can I connect my existing Weebly site with Square? When I log in to Square, all I see is a blank "My Business" page.

I have read the Weebly and Square FAQ, and it says: "If you have a Weebly and Square account that use the same email address, when you log in to Weebly, you'll see a banner to prompt you to link your Weebly account with your existing Square account."

But I don't see this banner. 🙄

(I use Weebly with Google log in, and I used this Google e-mail adress + password in Square to log in.)

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Ildike87  - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your Online Store has brought you to the Seller Community.

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Square Online Store Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2