x

How can I get square to print to 2 different printers?

I have two printers (both square compatible) for our POS. One is for the kitchen and one is for the front of house. I can get all of the tickets to print at the kitchen or all of the tickets to print in the front of the house, but I cannot get kitchen tickets to print to the kitchen while the receipts print to the front printer. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

In the square point of sale app, tap on the menu icon (three vertical lines) then tap settings, tap printers and tap add printer station. Select your front of house printer and turn on receipts, bills, and reports. Select save in the top corner. Then tap create printer station again and select your kitchen printer. Turn on the order tickets option. Then tap save and go back to checkout screen. When you complete a transaction the order details should print on your kitchen printer at the same time as your receipt prints on your front of house printer! If you don't see the create printer station option, try updating the square app. Also make sure you are using printers that are compatible with square.

Message 2 of 2