x

Coupon codes on my online store coming up as invalid

I am trying to set up discount codes on my online account and when I go onto my site and to the checkout to see if it works, its coming up that its invalid. I've also tried making gift cards and adding discounts in to the proper section but nothings working for me. Do I just have to wait for a little bit for it to register? Or am I doing something wrong? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Rhi,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Seller Community ๐Ÿ‘‹  ๐Ÿฅณ

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your discount codes online. Did you create the coupon code in your Square online Dashboard under Coupons? I'd love to take a look and test the coupon on your site as well. Please feel free to DM me a link to your website if you'd prefer to not post it publicly in the forum. 

Message 2 of 4

https://soothedbynature.square.site/ 

Thatโ€™s my website and the coupon code is INSTASHARE21 

I have set it up on the online dashboard under coupons. 
At the checkout, Iโ€™ve been testing it in the apply coupon section and it says itโ€™s invalid. 

Message 3 of 4
Square

Hi there @Rhi, thanks for sharing your site with us. It looks you've got a promotional code for eGift cards set up under the name INSTASHARE21, but not a coupon. I'll share a screenshot of the spot to set up a coupon - just head to Online > Items > Coupons.

Message 4 of 4