x

Full access team member - do I need Team Plus

I'm trying to add a full access team member.  The only option I can see is to make all my team members full access, or to pay for Team Plus.  Is there something I'm missing, or is that the system design?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @alanfordppcgr - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

You can add a full access team member without having to subscribe to Team Plus. However, if you need to add other team members who would not be full access, that's when you'll enter the territory of needing a subscription. If you're interested, you can also start a 30-day free trial here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @alanfordppcgr - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

You can add a full access team member without having to subscribe to Team Plus. However, if you need to add other team members who would not be full access, that's when you'll enter the territory of needing a subscription. If you're interested, you can also start a 30-day free trial here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi Violet,

Thanks for confirming.  It's a pretty limiting set of permissions, whereby everyone needs to have the same level.  We're a non-profit co-op, with around 20 users, most of whom don't need anything more than the ability to take payments from our members.  A couple will need full access though, otherwise I have to do all of the admin things.

Cheers,

Alan

Message 3 of 3