x

How do I receive payments from Square?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Payments]

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Iโ€™m excited to have created my website and look forward to making lots of sales hopefully. My question is, how do Square pay you the money from your website sales? I havenโ€™t been asked to enter any bank details apart from when I paid for the subscription. Are these details that they use to pay you?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

If you look in the POS app / Settings/ Bank Account, your Bank Details need to be in there if not already.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

If you look in the POS app / Settings/ Bank Account, your Bank Details need to be in there if not already.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 2 of 4

I have set up square on my website, yet once sales have gone through the money from the sales has not gone in to my account, could anyone help me with why this is?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @Otorva, thanks for your post! It's worth double-checking which transfer options you are on -- if you are using manual transfer, funds will stay in your Square balance and you can initiate transfer at anytime. 

If you are using automatic or standard transfers, funds will arrive in your bank account the next business days. If the payments were taken during the last few days, due to the bank holidays, they should be transfer this afternoon.

If none of these are applicable, the best thing to do would be to reach out to our Support team directly. They will be able to check your bank account setup and advised further. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4