x

Changing POS System from Vend to Square?

Hi there, I am thinking of changing our POS system from Vend to Square but I would like to know how seamless this will be. Vend has items with barcodes and I wonder how annoying it would be to completely switch our inventory over? Anyone have any experience with this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @plumemke 👋 Thanks for reaching out to post here on the Seller Community! Welcome to Square! - (potentially 😉). Happy to have you in the fold! 

While I can't speak specifically to the features of Vend or how they may migrate over to Square, we do try and streamline the 'switch-over' process by giving our Merchant's the ability to import their item library, customer list, and others.

I'm going to leave your post here to see if anyone may chime in who has experience with Vend, but feel free to shoot me a reply if you have any questions. I am here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Ok do you know anything about pricing differences?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@plumemke -

Not quite sure about Vend's pricing but with Square, there are no contracts, hidden fees or monthly costs. Our fees are per transaction only which means you're charged only when you use it.

Here's a breakdown of Square's fee structure to learn more! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4