x
Beta Member

Iphone vs Andriod for access to Invoice Customer info/ability to click to email/text/call

I recently purchased an iphone after always using square on an android. I noticed when I open an invoice (say that was paid), I cannot access a clients info from the invoice (ability to simply click on name, email to send, phone to call or text. I now have to go into customers to do this where on android I do not. This feature or lack of on the iphone is costing an enormous amount of extra time when needing to contact a client and even look up an invoice which them means I have to remember their first and last name to access them in customers. If I have two people with the same name, I then have to go back and cross check the phone number. This is extremely frustrating. Square has made my invoicing, contacting clients a snap. With the iphone its too timely which has forced me back to using my android.

Jason Pellegrino
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @SmartCerts,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. 

We definitely see how this is affecting your time and business. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2