x
Admin
[Roundup] 🍂 September 2023 🍂 Product Updates and New Features

Hi Sellers! 

Welcome to Fall and welcome to your monthly roundup! Please pardon my lateness in posting this, I was out sick and also had a little PTO scheduled this month, so this is coming out later than intended. But I know ya'll love it, so I would never let it slip my mind entirely! Here is the monthly roundup of all the new features and product updates posted in the US Seller Community in September 2023.

The Roundup

1. [New] Archive Items on Square for Retail
  2. [Improvement] Customer Profiles (Card on File, Loyalty, Notes, Files)
  3. [New] Afterpay Pay Monthly is live for Square Invoices sellers
  4. [New] Square Payroll Mobile App is Moving to the Team App
  5. [New Feature] Shipping Rate Profiles for Retail POS

1. [New] Archive Items on Square for Retail

🏷 Square Dashboard, Square for Retail

Archive items from your Square Dashboard to make managing your item catalog and inventory reports easier than ever. You and your staff can now designate items to ‘Archive’ status to keep your item history, and view your catalog and inventory reports with simplicity. 

➡️ Read the full update 

2. [Improvement] Customer Profiles (Card on File, Loyalty, Notes, Files)

🏷️ Square Customer Directory, Square Loyalty

We’ve refreshed the design of customer profiles in order to help you more efficiently reference important customer information like Card on File, Notes, Loyalty, and more. Quickly find and act on the information you need with this new and simplified layout.

➡️ Read the full update

3. [New] Afterpay Pay Monthly is live for Square Invoices Sellers

🏷️ Square Invoices, Afterpay

Square is introducing more ways for Sellers to allow customers to buy now and pay later with Afterpay's new Pay Monthly option. US Invoices sellers now can offer a range of payment options giving customers more flexibility to pay the way that works best for them, while growing sales without additional financial or integration costs.

➡️ Read the full update

4. [New] Square Payroll Mobile App is Moving to the Team App

🏷️ Square Payroll, Square Team Management

The Team app now includes all mobile Payroll features that existed on the Payroll app for employers. If you are a Square Payroll user, please download or update the Team app to continue using Payroll features on mobile. This applies to both the iOS and Android app. As of September 21, 2023 the Square Payroll app for employers will no longer be available and will be removed from app stores.

➡️ Read the full update

5. [New Feature] Shipping Rate Profiles for Retail POS

🏷 Square Retail POS

We’re excited to announce that we added the ability to create shipping rate profiles that can be applied during checkout from Square for Retail. This feature will allow you to create predetermined rate profiles based on where the order is being sent and the order total. During checkout, the shipping rate will automatically be calculated based on the eligible profiles you’ve set up, so you don’t need to input manually while building up a cart. 

➡️ Read the full update

💡 Tip: If you missed any of these posts, remember to subscribe to Product Updates posts. To be notified of each new post, click the button below and then select Options > Subscribe.

Product Updates Page

And of course, feel free to leave comments if you have any feedback. We love to hear what you're excited about and what new features are getting used!

2 Comments