x
Admin

We’d love to hear your feedback on the usability of Square’s mobile apps. 📱

Hi Sellers!

We're shaking things up for this edition of "Question of the Week!" 

Instead of just one question, the Marketing Team at Square is hoping to learn your answers to a handful of questions and understand your experience with Square's mobile apps.

1. Do you currently use multiple Square mobile apps? If so, what is your overall experience with this?
  2. What do you like about using multiple apps for different Square products?
  3. What do you dislike about using multiple apps for different Square products?
  4. Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the Square mobile app experience?
  5. How much impact would having one centralized app have on your day-to-day experience?
  6. Do you think each of our various Square apps look related and cohesive? Like they come from the same company?

We look forward to your replies! 🌟

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

You’re seriously responding with more questions?

Message 43 of 47
Super Seller

We use the Dashboard,  POS, Team and Online. Just started using Loyalty. 

1. Do you currently use multiple Square mobile apps? If so, what is your overall experience with this? Overall we have a good experience, 
  2. What do you like about using multiple apps for different Square products? it's great to keep on top of our business activity, in real time while on the go. We can make minor adjustments to POS, items and help resolve issues as they arise.
  3. What do you dislike about using multiple apps for different Square products? don't really have any major dislikes, there may be a little bit of time waste passing from one app to another.
  4. Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the Square mobile app experience? it would be great to have the items on there. At the moment we have to switch to desktop to modify items on the move. Also when signing in to reports you have to enter the pass code twice to pass through the sales and dispute page to enter reports.
  5. How much impact would having one centralized app have on your day-to-day experience? it would be helpful but not essential to the operation of our business
  6. Do you think each of our various Square apps look related and cohesive? Like they come from the same company? yes, they seem cohesive. They look like they work and belong together
Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 44 of 47
Super Seller

1. Do you currently use multiple Square mobile apps? If so, what is your overall experience with this? I do. I use the square reports, square retail, square payroll and teams. They are good, but I wish they weren't limited. There are a few things that I still have to do on my laptop.  Plus, I wish I wouldn't have to login separetly
  2. What do you like about using multiple apps for different Square products? Segregation, and permission. Other than that It doesn't help much
  3. What do you dislike about using multiple apps for different Square products? login into different apps, more apps on my phone. No advantage over having a single app
  4. Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the Square mobile app experience? single app, or less apps. single login
  5. How much impact would having one centralized app have on your day-to-day experience? simpler to navigate, and to do the job. Plus less training
  6. Do you think each of our various Square apps look related and cohesive? Like they come from the same company? it doesn't specially, when there are apps that could be merge as they share the same job
Message 45 of 47
Super Seller

1.  Yes.  We use POS, Appointments, Square Payroll, and Square Team. Love the pos and appointments; payroll and team needs a little work to be fully functional.

2.  That I can do everything from my cell phone.

3.  That perhaps, the feature of payroll and team could be merged with appointments....all under one app lol 🙂

4.  The Square Team we use the shift features for my boyfriend's cleaning and towel service business...needs more details so techs can no where they are going and what service needs to be performed...also color coded would make it easier to view.

5.  Would love that...as long as it's not complicated.

6.  Yes.  Absolutely 🙂

Message 46 of 47
Super Seller

Can we focus on getting Android to be at par with iOS for apps? 

I don't use iOS and can't get all the "features" that are on iOS like the dashboard app

Message 47 of 47