x
Beta Member

How can I connect my Square Online website to my Facebook page?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: facebook marketplace

I've found out that some e-commerce platforms allow integration with facebook marketplace so that you can easily post to that audience without remaking each item description.  Is there a way to do with with square?

Message 1 of 67
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

As long as you've set up your Square Online Store, you can connect to Facebook, @renmishele. One of the required steps for connecting involves syncing your Item Library to your Facebook account, which will allow you to use Facebook Shop to make items visible to your customers on your Facebook Page.

It sounds like this is what you're looking for, but please let us know if it's not!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 67
66 REPLIES 66
Alumni

It sounds like you are looking to connect your Square Online website to your Facebook account, @Debbie1231!

You can do that by following the steps outlined here

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community🎉

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 64 of 67

I was able to connect my site to my Facebook page, I have absolutely no idea how anyone is going to find my catalog, I could barely find it! When I did find it, my catalog is showing everything as out of stock, even though my site shows quantity. How do I sync that?

Message 65 of 67
Super Seller

I have been having issues with my Facebook channel listing (items).. no matter what I did, the integration wasn't happening. Today I actually wrote to Meta help and you know what? they were super helpful!!! If you're having Facebook/Instagram integration issues give them a try.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 66 of 67

Wow.  Didn’t expect them to be helpful.  Thank you for the tip!  Much appreciated 

Message 67 of 67