x
Highlighted

Re: How do I make sure my employees cannot run the register without being logged in?

Yes, I am! The issue is that employees are still able to ring up sales without being logged in, thus leaving me with a bunch of sales that has no employee name attached to it. 

Message 11 of 16
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I make sure my employees cannot run the register without being logged in?

Thanks @denslionis! This helps!

@AshleyK gives some suggestions here that might pinpoint why your employees are still able to process transactions without them being logged in. Check those settings that she mentions and see if that helps!

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 12 of 16
Highlighted

Square Register - Need To Track Sale By Individual Sales Rep (Med Spa)

Please Help! I am setting up square register for a med spa and need to track sales by employee as they are commission based. We are NOT using square payroll. We have a receptionist that will be processing ALL transactions, the aestheticians / nurses  will not be checking out their own people. Only 1 person will process payments - however we have to code it to a rep - how quickbooks does. Please help! Thank you!

Message 13 of 16
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Square Register - Need To Track Sale By Individual Sales Rep (Med Spa)

Hey @Deb2020. To track employee sales, sign up for Team plus and give each employee a 4 digit passcode. Your receptionist can punch in your employee's pass code in the register to record the sale under them. 

Check out this thread to get started. 

Justin
Message 14 of 16
Highlighted

Thank you!

Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
Admin

Let us know if anything else comes up, @Deb2020!

Joe
Message 16 of 16