x

How do you enter in credit cards for International (overseas) clients?

How do you enter in credit cards for International (overseas) clients? 

Do you process payments for International or Overseas clients the same way as NA clients?

What do we need to know about processing International clients (my clients are based in Hong Kong, Phillipines, Germany, Israel, and other foreign countries.  

タグ(1)
149,195件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 確認済みの回答
確認済みの回答

Re: How to enter international addresses for credit card payment?

Square automatically will show a number pad on the manual transactions. But the bottom left button says ABC and will take you to the usual alphanumeric keyboard. You can enter her postal code on that screen. 

535A5FF0-48CE-487C-931F-EF56AE85DA36.png

1 Bベストアンサー
Square

ベストアンサー

To piggyback off the previous post, 5 zeros is a great option if there aren't ZIP or postal code in the country of the card holder. However, if the ZIP or postal code you need to enter is alphanumeric (as some are outside the US), you can toggle between the number keypad and the keyboard.

On iOS devices,  you can tap ABC at the lower left of the screen, then to return back to the number keypad, tap 123 in the lower left of the screen. To switch between the number keypad and keyboard on an Android device, you tap the keyboard icon to the right of ZIP.

You can check out more information on accepting international cards in our Support Center. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

ベストアンサーを見る >

191,243件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
109 返信

how do I enter a zip code for canada

22,256件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Alumni

You can process most internationally-issued cards via manual entry. For the post or ZIP code, enter in their postal code just like you would an American ZIP code but remember that you can switch between numbers and letters on your iOS or Android device, since the Canadian postal code format includes both.

This article has more tips and information on the topic: http://squ.re/1vO655e

22,259件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

22,610件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Alumni

Check out the info here, @cannon01!

22,611件の閲覧回数
メッセージ5/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I am trying to process an order from a customer in Canada using the virtual payment. Can anyone help ?

18,431件の閲覧回数
メッセージ6/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

@Beenefits - What seems to be the issue? Were you running into an error? 

Sean
he/him/his
18,429件の閲覧回数
メッセージ7/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi Sean,

I had a customer on the phone she provided all her CC info . ALL went well till the billing zip code which has a different format ( alphnumeric for canada, 6 characters) . So i could not process the payment.

18,426件の閲覧回数
メッセージ8/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

@Sean I was using the virtual terminal on my PC

18,423件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Have anyone had a chance to manually process international credit cards?

24,331件の閲覧回数
メッセージ10/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

All of our business is with Asian clients. What is your question specifically?

24,322件の閲覧回数
メッセージ11/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I was trying to process payment from a client in Russia, and the system would not aprove his card, seemingly because of ZIP code.
Russian ZIPs are 6 digit long, and Register seemed to be unable to deal with that.
PS: It was manual card processing over the phone.
24,270件の閲覧回数
メッセージ12/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Zip code is 00000 for international.

24,260件の閲覧回数
メッセージ13/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Thank. Appreciate you help.
20,490件の閲覧回数
メッセージ14/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Thank you! 

20,076件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

If you have the card in hand, then you just swipe it as usual. If you are manually typing in, the zip code is 00000. Everything else is the same.

129,006件の閲覧回数
メッセージ16/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

ベストアンサー

To piggyback off the previous post, 5 zeros is a great option if there aren't ZIP or postal code in the country of the card holder. However, if the ZIP or postal code you need to enter is alphanumeric (as some are outside the US), you can toggle between the number keypad and the keyboard.

On iOS devices,  you can tap ABC at the lower left of the screen, then to return back to the number keypad, tap 123 in the lower left of the screen. To switch between the number keypad and keyboard on an Android device, you tap the keyboard icon to the right of ZIP.

You can check out more information on accepting international cards in our Support Center. 

Sean
he/him/his
191,244件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I typed in 5 zeros and still card not accepted..

125,325件の閲覧回数
メッセージ18/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

What country is the card issued in?

125,316件の閲覧回数
メッセージ19/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Costa Rica

125,305件の閲覧回数
メッセージ20/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I entered 5 zeros for Aruba as they do not have zip codes and it worked, maybe Costa Rica does have zip codes?

125,271件の閲覧回数
メッセージ21/110
不適切なコンテンツを報告