x
Highlighted

Re: How long does it take for square to verify a new bank account that you added

Ok thanks

Message 21 of 50
Highlighted

Re: How long does it take for square to verify a new bank account that you added

I can use my square untill my account is verified

Message 22 of 50
Highlighted

Change bank accounts while there is an invoice out that could get paid

I just sent out an invoice to a customer for $100 and change. They should be paying with credit card soon.

I want to change my bank accounts on square before the payment comes in.

I forget if there is any turn around time on the new bank account being synked to Square or if its instant. 

If its not instant and the payment comes in via credit card will it mess up the transaction? 

If it doesnt great, also if it doesnt with the custmoer but does on my/square's end ok... As long as I get the money coming in I dont care.  

Who knows how this would occur in this situation. 

Message 23 of 50
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Change bank accounts while there is an invoice out that could get paid

How's it going @mkmto -

When adding a bank account, verification can take up to 4 biz days which means all funds will funnel to your old bank account in interim. To stop this from happening, it's best to call Support so they can delete your old bank. This won't mess up your transactions - instead they'll be sitting safely in your Square Balance until the new one is successfully linked. 

I've merged you post to this thread to see George's best answer. He included a support article link that talks more about the bank verification process! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 24 of 50
Highlighted

I have been waiting seems like forever for my banking info to verify, why?

I have been waiting seems forever for my new banking information to be verified, why is it taking so

Message 25 of 50
Highlighted
Square

Re: I have been waiting seems forever for my new banking information to be verified, why is it ta...

It can take up to a full 5 business days to have your bank account verified, check out George's answer above for more information.

Message 26 of 50
Highlighted
Square

Re: Bank Verification Process

@juleznfriends09 You can process payments right away! Even while waiting for bank verification to complete, we will simply hold your funds till your bank is linked. Check out George's response above for more information. 

Message 27 of 50
Highlighted

Re: How long does it take to verify a new bank account?

yes how long do it take for square to verify a changed bank account

Message 28 of 50
Highlighted
Square

Re: How long does it take to verify a new bank account?

@William04 See George's response above. All bank changes can take up to about 5 business days. This applies to both the first time linking of a bank account as well as any changes to the bank account linked. 

Message 29 of 50
Highlighted

How long does it take to verify a new bank account?

When do I get Payments that were process before my bank account was verified?

Message 30 of 50