x

I want to remove the Log In tab from my website.

I'm trying to remove the Log In tab from my website. I've gone to Setting>Checkout>Advanced and unchecked the box that says something like, "Allow customers to create personal accounts," but the Log In tab is still there.

The website is https://www.sourceaudio.net/

In past threads it looks like somebody on the Square or Weebly staff had to go in and manually remove the Log In option.

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 153
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @TheLuckyJackson and @Gold 👋 

This is a glitch that happens to some sites built with the original Weebly editor. There's two places to check for the setting:

1. From the main dashboard, click Settings > Checkout > Customer Inputs, and toggle off or uncheck the Customer Accounts option. You do not need to republish the website for the live page to update. 
  2. From within the Site Editor, click Settings > Members, and make sure the option Show "Log in" in site menu is unchecked. You will need to republish for the live site to update. 

Your link was coming from the second option, and I have already removed it for you. Please make sure to publish the site again when you have the chance. 

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let me know if you have any additional questions! 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 153
152 REPLIES 152

Hi Adam! 

None of the solutions that i found worked, would you mind taking out the "log in" of my website? (mecanist.com)

Best regards,

Inês Lopes

Message 148 of 153
Square

Hi @hfsantos

Can you try connecting a payment processor under Settings > Checkout (on the main dashboard)? Once you do this, you will see the option to edit the advanced settings where you can remove the Customer Accounts login option.

The alternative, is to download the Weebly app (for Android or iPhone), and change the option under store settings. 

Please let me know if either one of these options works for you! Thanks! 

Message 149 of 153

I don't see an actual solution for this. Seems someone has to remove one-by-one manually from the backend? Can I get this removed on https://www.lincolnparkcoop.org/? If there is a way I can do myself, please let me know too.

Message 150 of 153

Hi there @opens,

It appears your Customer Account settings were turned on, but we were able to turn those off for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with!

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 151 of 153

Having a really hard time getting rid of the "Log In" navigation element. This is the only theme I'm legitimately happy with but I can't connect square (it just keeps refreshing) and can't find in the code to disable it. 

Please help. 

Message 152 of 153

Hi @lmichelle 👋

I'm merging your post to this thread where other Weebly users have requested to have the login tab removed. 

Take a look at the Best Answer pinned to the top of the page for instructions on how to remove. If you still need assistance, please reply back with the full URL of your website so we can take a look. 

Thanks! 😊

Message 153 of 153