x

Restricting dates (period) for a service in Appointments

Looking into using Square Appointments for a client who is a beauty therapist. 

As I'm sure many other therapists they offer 'speical treatments' at times that are bookable only for a limited time period. 

I have tried to figure out if there is a way to add a service that is bookable online by customers during a specific period?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Welcome to the Seller Community. 🙂

This is a fairly common feature request right now.The only way to do this would be to create a second staff profile to offer the special service and have that staff member only be available at the times you want that service to be booked.

Unfortunately adding the second staff member as a workaround will trigger the Appointments for Teams subscription, so you may decide it's not worth it if you're trying to use this on their own and want to keep costs down, but the workaround is still there in case you would want to do this.

Thanks for your time and let me know if you have any other questions. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for your reply Ashley

That was a shame. Adding a second staff member wouldn't be an option - then I know for sure that the therapist won't cross over to Square as it would be seem as to clunky for her and also with the fees there are then better options for her on the market to utilise. 

Message 3 of 3