x
Beta Member

Square Calendar 24 hour time

My calendar has gone to 24 hour time - I can't find any setting to adjust - has anyone else had the same problem? It's just me and it syncs to my google calendar which is in 12 hour time format.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @oztwinmama,

Thanks for reaching out!

Is this happening on both your online dashboard (via a computer) as well as the Appointments app on a mobile device? If you have access to both it'd be worth checking if it's happening on both or just one.

Some Square app settings are tied to the settings on your individual device - it would be worth checking your device settings to see how things are set there too. Let me know if this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Just checked and on my phone it's fine but on my computer it's 24hour. But my time setting (for the pc is 12 hour)

Message 3 of 5
Admin

@oztwinmama,

If that's not it I'm unfortunately not sure what the issue is here!

I checked my own account on a computer set to 12 hour time and it appeared to be working as intended in 12 hour time:

My best guess here is that it's still something related to your computer's settings, though I'm not sure what the solution may be.

You could try togging the setting from 12 back to 24 hours and then turning the computer off an on and trying again - I'm not sure if that will fix things, however it's what I'd try next if I was having the same issue. Another way of possibly isolating the issue would be to see if you can log in on another computer (if you have one around) to see whether the calendar defaults to 245 or 12 hour time on a different computer.

If this doesn't help I recommend getting in touch with our support team for further assistance - they will be able to imitate your dashboard, which is something we're not able to do via our Seller Community forum. You can call our support team on 1800 760 137. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time. Or, contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other"" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Please let me know if you are able to get a solution to this from testing or support, it may help other sellers with similar issues in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks - did all that and no change - sending an email to support

Message 5 of 5