x

Can a customer use their bank account to pay invoices? (ACH payments)

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Can a customer use connected bank account to pay recurring invoices?

Hi,

A client of mine has no credit cards or even a debit card for her checking account. Since my service is monthly subscription based, I wanted to get her on recurring invoices. She asked if I could connect her checking account (ACH payments) for her payment. Can this be done through Square? 

Thanks!!

John

Message 1 of 78
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can a customer use connected bank account to pay recurring invoices?

Wanted to share an exciting announcement that ACH payments are now available for Invoice payments! 

Here's the announcement post where you can find full details on it from the lovely @kellyj here! Thanks for your patience as we rolled this out. 🎉

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Wanted to share an exciting announcement that ACH payments are now available for Invoice payments! 

Here's the announcement post where you can find full details on it from the lovely @kellyj here! Thanks for your patience as we rolled this out. 🎉

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 78 of 78
77 REPLIES 77
Alumni

Wassup @SENSIBLEEATS!! Thanks for posting. 

ACH payments are not available using Square at this time. Check out Isabelle's verified answer above for other options. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 43 of 78
Admin

We're looking for testers to get started with ACH transfers on Square Invoices. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and join our Square's Beta Community for more information. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 44 of 78
Beta Member

Yes I need to accept ach 

Message 45 of 78
Beta Member

I have multiple requests from customers to make payments via ACH. I would be interested in being a beta tester. Thanks!

Message 46 of 78

I deal with a larger property mgmt company they use a clearing house to make the payments to me for my services.  This would stream line everything ...

Message 47 of 78
Beta Member

I would be interested in accepting ACH payments through Square Invoice.

Thanks

Message 48 of 78
Beta Member

Definitely interested in accepting ACH payments!!

Message 49 of 78
Beta Member

Can I receive payments through ach transactions?

Message 50 of 78
Beta Member

I I am anxiously waiting for square to allow processing of ACH and EFT payments. I could process all of my payments in one platform which would be so much easier. 

Message 51 of 78

Im interested

Message 52 of 78
Beta Member

We are interested!

Message 53 of 78

I'm interested as well.

Message 54 of 78

2.9% + $.30/transaction is a little steep for a debit card transaction.

Message 55 of 78
Beta Member

I am interested in processing ACH on invoices. Applied for beta!

Message 56 of 78

Yes, we would very much like to start accepting ACH payments! Please keep us updated on any progress 🙂 Thanks!

Message 57 of 78
Beta Member

@kellyj I'm interested in joining the Beta Community to get started with ACH transfers on Square Invoices. How do I set this up? 

Message 58 of 78
Beta Member

Hope ach gets done 

Message 59 of 78
Beta Member

@kellyj I would like to become a Square Beta tester for ACH payments.

Message 60 of 78

@kellyj I'm interested.  Thanks!

Message 61 of 78
Beta Member

Yes, we would like to be able to take ACH payments. We would like to be beta testers if this allows us to offer this functionality to our customers. Thanks!

Message 62 of 78

Is this thread still active? are there any updates on the ACH integrations? I submitted my response here a while back and haven't heard back. Any updates would be welcome.

Message 63 of 78