x

Graph of inventory vs time

One thing that would be helpful would be to see a graph of inventory vs time for an item or a category (showing lines for each item in the category).   Does this sort of thing exist?   It's one thing to set a low inventory alert, but without really understanding the velocity it is hard to know if a particular count means you are truly low, nor does it help me know how much time I have before I need to get new stock on the shelves.

If there is a way to see this within the dashboard, I haven't found it yet.   Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @supahcraig, and thanks for taking the time to point this out!

We don't currently offer an automated report that will surface inventory visibility through the lens of velocity—though I can definitely see how this would help many sellers with forecasting. Rest assured that I'll be sharing your post with our Point of Sale team.

In the meantime, we have partnered with a number of inventory services that may be helpful. For more details, head over to the App MarketplaceItems & Inventory.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2