x

Is Square looking to setup the ability to add images to events?

Seems as though most are setting events as items instead of events so they can use the add image function.  Does Square have a goal to encorporate images into events in the near future? Thanks!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 9
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is Square looking to setup the ability to add images to events?

@finishedvision - Kudos on your first post! As for your question, while I can't speak to possible features in the future - it definitely sounds like this would be useful! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our product liaison team. For more details on how the feature request process works at Square, check out this thread

I'll be sure to update this thread if this feature is released in the future! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Square

@finishedvision - Kudos on your first post! As for your question, while I can't speak to possible features in the future - it definitely sounds like this would be useful! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our product liaison team. For more details on how the feature request process works at Square, check out this thread

I'll be sure to update this thread if this feature is released in the future! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 9

I would like to show an image of the event rather than the date of the event in the event announcement.

Message 3 of 9
Square

@Cully - It looks like I helped another seller with a similar request. Please check out this thread for more details. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 4 of 9

I added an image as directed below. The image does not appear with my event ticket listing. Thoughts?

Message 5 of 9
Square

Hi @denimrosellc — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out this thread for more details.

Sean
he/him/his
Message 6 of 9

Hello! I would like to know if it's possible to add a photo to an event I'm creating and selling tickets for. It's a paint workshop, so I'd like to include a photo that shows the project we'll be doing.

Message 7 of 9
Admin

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @sweetpeascharm3! I moved your post here as other sellers asked the same question. It's not possible to add an image to an Event in Square's Online Store at this time. As mentioned in the first post as a workaround you could set up your event as an item instead because you can add an image to items. 

You could also take a look at our ticketing and event management partners from the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard. For example, you can add images to events if you use BrushFire ticketing

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 9

Thank you!

Message 9 of 9