x
Admin

Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Updated July 2022: 
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new group for artists, makers, crafters, and anyone interested in selling handmade items. Check out the Artists and Makers group and click the Join Group Hub button if you want to join! Hope to see you there!

Are you a seller interested in hand-crafted items for your store or a creator selling your own handmade goods? Let's start a thread and build a network of merchants and makers. Reply and let us know about your business, your products, and what you're looking for. Feel free to share a link to your website or social, but please don't post any personal contact information! โ›”

kelly-sikkema-zcAgxLryKe4-unsplash.jpg

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 190
189 REPLIES 189

My 8 year old daughter on the autism spectrum just published her own book with her very own handmade illustrations. It's about a little girl losing her father and being confused about death and where we go after. We want other little ones to know that creativity and art is one amazing outlet for grief and inspire other mothers and children to find creative ways to cope and continue on with life knowing that they can smile through the pain and persevere. We plan on releasing bookmarks and merch to go along with her brand Dream. Create. Initiate. If this is something you would be interested in having in your shop please, or if you have any tips or pointers for us as we begin this journey of writing books it will be greatly appreciated. My email is majesticsoulllc@gmail.com 

Message 22 of 190
Super Seller

This is awesome!  

I have a small store in Monterey, cA https://www.hautebeautyguidebydoran.com/

I'm always looking for California-based soap makers, candle makers, and greeting cards to carry in-store.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 23 of 190

Hey Doran,

Very cool! Please check out our candles here, we can make these with or without hemp.

Each soy vegan candle comes with its own affirmation, botanicals, ethically-sourced crystals, and a reusable vessel & lid.

Let me know if you have any questions about the candles or wholesale pricing (that's retail on the website), I am happy to help.

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 24 of 190
Super Seller

Great idea.  I own a women's boutique and always looking to add unique pieces.  I'll make sure to check out this post regularly.

https://www.jackiesuniquelyuboutique.com 

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 25 of 190

Hi Jacqueline,

Maybe you may want to carry some of my products.  I am a designer and manufacturer of handwoven and hand made purses.  Pls visit my website at www.tixxiandco.com

thanks,

Reena

Message 26 of 190

Hey Jackie,

Great connecting with you via email, what did you think of the candles when you checked them out?

Message 27 of 190

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your interest in our products.  Please let me know if you need anything to add to your shop for this summer.  We have new arrivals that are selling out.

best regards,

Reena

Message 28 of 190

Hello Jacqueline you could check out our online shop for some unique pieces https://craft-stylish.com

Thanks,

Appelles

Message 29 of 190

Hello, I have a small retail shop where I am currently featuring just under 100 small businesses. Something different at every twist and turn. I've yet to start shipping, though I do use the square online for instore pick up. I've got a wide variety, but am always looking for more unique items to showcase.

Message 30 of 190

Hi,

Pls visit my website for unique items.  www.tixxiandco.com

I am a wholeseller.

thanks,

Reena

Message 31 of 190
Alumni

So many cool items in your shop!

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 32 of 190

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your comment.  If you need anything pls message us.

Reena

Message 33 of 190

Learned something new today as I never even heard of fish leather. You have absolutely beautiful pieces!! I will most definitely keep you in mind.

Tina

Message 34 of 190

Hi Tina,

Fish skin leather are getting into the  market now.  Get ahead of the trend and start selling women accessories made of fish skin leather.  Based on my experience, a lot of people really like the beauty and colors of the leather.

thanks,

Reena

Message 35 of 190

Thank you for letting me know. Yet, right now my shop is almost entirely consignment. I say about 97%. The funds just are not available for me to purchase higher priced items for resale. 

Message 36 of 190

Hey there & Happy Wednesday,

I have some gorgeous unique soy crystal affirmation candles you can check out, they have been a big seller for us since they launched late last year. Let me know if you have any questions on them or about pricing ๐Ÿ™‚ We are always on the lookout for new retailers to partner with & we offer quite a few perks for retailers that do partner with us.

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 37 of 190

Hello this is redneckcustom19

I build custom table & Jewelry  

I also build book shelves and dall houses and thing like that so if you are interested in anything I make or if you have ideas  you would like to see come to live let me know I also build Halloween decorations I am pretty open on  what I can make or build  here is my email so if you would like to see some of the thing I have made [edited to remove personal contact info] and I do have my business on Facebook  but I am not sure if it up and working yet redneck custom builds &Jewelry LLC . If you would like to look at some of my products 

Message 38 of 190
Admin

Hi @Redneckcustom19! I edited your post to remove the contact information. Can you reply and share your business Facebook page instead? Thanks!

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 39 of 190
Super Seller

Sounds awesome! What is your website or social media? Would love to check it out. 

Message 40 of 190

Creator, here! One of a kind beadwork and crocheted items, mainly. Contact me if you're interested in wholesale (or want to buy something for yourself, of course!)

My website is actually my old Square Market Store, with a bit of tweaking-- just converted it from one very long page, to multiple pages, so it's a bit easier to load. Still have more to do on it-- especially updating.  https://simplexities-106202.square.site,  www.facebook.com/simplexities

[This post was edited by a moderator to correct a broken link]

Message 41 of 190

Hello Kaytees,

I will most definitely keep you in mind if I decide to purchase some items for my shop as you have very beautiful, unique, intricate jewelry that most definitely can not be located elsewhere!! Right now at this time, mostly all the little businesses represented in my shop are on consignment. So wish we were closer to each other. I did scroll through your facebook page, and will be sharing on my timeline as I strongly believe in small business.

Best Wishes!!

Tina

Message 42 of 190