x
Admin

Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Updated July 2022: 
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new group for artists, makers, crafters, and anyone interested in selling handmade items. Check out the Artists and Makers group and click the Join Group Hub button if you want to join! Hope to see you there!

Are you a seller interested in hand-crafted items for your store or a creator selling your own handmade goods? Let's start a thread and build a network of merchants and makers. Reply and let us know about your business, your products, and what you're looking for. Feel free to share a link to your website or social, but please don't post any personal contact information! โ›”

kelly-sikkema-zcAgxLryKe4-unsplash.jpg

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 190
189 REPLIES 189

Thank you!

Message 43 of 190

I sell hand dyed yarns from the UK and yarns spun from specialty fibers.  I am just now trying to figure out how to present items on Square.  

Message 44 of 190

SocialMediaPostMaker_17042022_080853.png

โ€ƒyes I'm looking for shirts, not all Daycare. Sarcastic funny farmish mom shirts. I have quotes I have ready. I'm looking for homemade candles, etc. [personal information removed] is my business email. 

Message 45 of 190

Hello , we do vinyl an some subliminal design of no large than 8 by 10 for the subliminal items we can use your designs or we have many to choose from or can design a few to try an meet your needs. We also offer paint and craft party bundles an individual gift kits in canvas, ceramic, and wood We would love to work with you. If interested we can do custom gift baskets also,vinyl car an wall stickers, signage for weddings and home decor, seasonal and celebratory yard art and some diy beauty party kits. Feel free to reach out  an email is [personal information removed].

Have a spladdering blessed day.

Izzie Renfro

Southern Moments Txk [personal information removed]

Message 46 of 190
Admin

Hi @PaintingSMTxk! I edited your post to remove the personal contact information. Can you share a website link or social media profile where folks can connect with you?

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 47 of 190
Admin

Hi @MamaJo7 - I updated your post to remove the personal information. Do you have another way to connect, like a social network or website you can share with folks here?

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 48 of 190

Hey There,

I definitely have some amazing candles for you!, check them out here

You can contact me with any questions about the candles, wholesale pricing, etc, through the contact form on the website.

Looking forward to connecting soon:)

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 49 of 190

Hi!! I make hand crafted crocheted blankets and other cozy things. Check out my store
www.Keepmecozy.shop

Message 50 of 190

I sell hand dyed yarns from the UK and yarns spun from specialty fibers.  I am just now trying to figure out how to present items on Square.  

Message 51 of 190

I am an abstract artist. I create minimalist abstract paintings on wood and paper with colored stains and watercolors mostly. Also do some acrylic and gouache paintings. I'd love for you to visit and please refer! Thanks so much!

www.secondtouchart.comIn My Life Watercolor Painting by Susi Schuele

Message 52 of 190

Hello! I am a co-creator of Krazy K's Creations LLC. We make rustic home decor and unique gifts.  All of our items are hand crafted here in the mountains of Western North Carolina. https://bestrusticstuff.com 

Message 53 of 190

Very cool, just checked out the website ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 54 of 190
Beta Member

Hello everyone! I manage Geez Louise Boutique  and we specialize in southern, beachy apparel, jewelry and accessories. We are always on the look out for great handmade products! We'd love to see some "made-in-the-south" items. 

Lauren M.
Geez Louise Boutique
Message 55 of 190

Hi Lauren,

I have some gorgeous "made-in-the-south soy candles I know you and your customers would absolutely love, you can check them out here. Please note these can be made with or without hemp. If you have any questions about the candles or ordering you can reach me through the contact form on the website.

Hope we can connect soon.

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 56 of 190
Super Seller

Hi Everyone,

I have been to this boutique and let me tell you it is amazing! Seriously the cutest unique items! They also have cute kids items! I really loved this store! It is in Gulf Shores and you have to add it to your list next time you are down that way! I have been twice and plan to go every time we are in that area! 

Message 57 of 190

Hi!  I'm with Tri-Lakes Goat's Milk Soap Co., and we make wonderful, nourishing, all-natural goat's milk soap.  These soaps are truly amazing for your skin, face, hands, and hair!  They are made with all-natural ingredients, including raw goat's milk from our own wonderful goats, olive oil, and coconut oil.  The soaps lather up beautifully, and our customers are giving us wonderful feedback.  Several of our customers have started using our soaps to wash their hair with and are reporting that they now have fuller, healthier feeling hair.  A couple of them have even said that after COVID, their hair was falling out in clumps, but after using our soaps for their hair, they noticed that their hair is no longer falling out excessively!  Our soaps come in a variety of scents and shapes.  Please visit our website at www.trilakesgoatsoap.com for more information or to order some of our amazing soaps!  Thank you!

Message 58 of 190
Beta Member

Love your website! Your soaps look beautiful and natural.

Lauren M.
Geez Louise Boutique
Message 59 of 190

Thanks!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Love the name of your boutique!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 60 of 190

Such beautiful soaps:)

Message 61 of 190
Super Seller

Lovely store! Looks so well designed!

Message 62 of 190

Hello, I am Dennis G.  I am a song writer and musician.  I sell my music through my website and wish to stay away from large companies such as I Tunes etc.  I don't know if there are others like me but would be interested in connecting with them if they are out there.  I have just started to do this online, no experience.  I can be contacted by email at [information redacted for privacy] .

Message 63 of 190