x
Admin

Welcome to the Retail and eCommerce Group! ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ›

Hello, and welcome to the Retail and eCommerce group in Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We launched this group to connect retail sellers and provide a place to share tips, knowledge, ideas, and more. 

If you're new to the group, feel free to reply here and introduce yourself and your business, or start a new thread about anything you want!

If you haven't already joined the group, visit the group home page and click the "Join Group Hub" button.

We're looking forward to getting to know you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 152
151 REPLIES 151

Can I ask why both Square and Esty? I have a website with Square but have had friends telling me to also do Etsy (without any reason other than they know that name...which may be a good reason). With both, do you advertise the same items on both or have separate inventory for each? Thanks for taking the time to answer. 

Lin

website - www.phoenixcreationsllc.biz

Message 22 of 152

Hey๐Ÿ‘‹  Aaron from Sarasota. Jeweler and artist here. I sell online and in local galleries here on the suncoast. 

Aaron Willoughby Jewelry  

Message 23 of 152

Message 24 of 152

https://www.aaronwilloughby.com

@ElisabethB sorry my link didn't seem to work and the post won't let me edit.  

Message 25 of 152
Admin

No worries, @ObscenicAtelier - happy to see you here in the group! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 26 of 152

Hi Guys,

My name is Nina and I am the owner of Indica Dreams, a vegan wellness CBD brand. We sell everything from oils, flower, gummies, bath bombs, topicals, and even a new line of hemp-infused vegan & soy crystal affirmation candles. I also run own another company by the name of Lowman Glass at specializes in colored glass tincture bottles, mostly for wholesale, and lastly, the soon-to-be-launched Candelabra, which is a luxury soy vegan candle line. All of my businesses are 100% e-commerce-based. Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

P.S. for those of you who own meta-physical shops we will definitely check you out as we are always on the lookout for ethically-sourced crystals for our candles & bath bombs.

Message 27 of 152

Hi Nina, fellow CBD brand here.  Love your branding and boxes. Would you mind sharing your packaging supplier? I see you have pet products coming soon. If you still need a supplier, our dog biscuits are a best seller ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Taiya
founder Crooked Cactus CBD
clean label remedies for body & mind
www.CrookedCactusCBD.com
socials: @CrookedCactusCBD
Message 28 of 152

Hey There, nice to connect with you here. The company that prints our packaging is called The Customized Packaging, but they just print, we don't use them for design, that is done elsewhere.

I'd love some samples of your biscuits.  I have some team members getting ready to test out the pet products on their pooches, and it would be great to include these. Are these biscuits "clean" and/or vegan? You can reach me directly at nina@indicadreams.com. Lets chat more about this.

Message 29 of 152

Hi I am Kerry. I am super bran new to starting my own little business in Baytown, TX. I'm teaching myself as I go, I have sold a few items by word of mouth online and I'm on the waiting list for a couple of local Farmer's Markets to try to sell in person. I draw Bible verses and a coffee mug weekly and create products from the digital images of the chalkboard such as bookmarks, magnets, and earrings. Nice to meet everyone and thank you Elisabeth for the invite. Here is my website: https://kerrys-coffee-designs.square.site/

Message 30 of 152

Hi there everyone! I'm Anna at Kingsfoil & Coffee Designs. We are a small group of illustrators based out of Maryland. We create fun designs and illustrations and turn them into stickers, pins, bookmarks, washi tape, and more. We've been using square for a little over a year now and are very excited to be a part of this group! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 31 of 152
Super Seller

ok, that "I'm Trash" design is just *chefs kiss* so good

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!
Message 32 of 152
Beta Member

Hello. :๐Ÿ˜€

As we are all well aware, we must wear our face masks.

I'm happy to say we have a lot of kn95 and surgical masks in stock.

Just order from our website www.rainbowbeachsafetysupplies.com.au

Have them delivered straight to your front door.

Message 33 of 152

Hello. My name is Angel from Connecticut..

Thank you for the invite. I just joined Square but set up my website via Weebly. Not sure how to integrate my site with Square yet,

I sell Blank Felt Pennants via my website and Etsy. I started selling pennants in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. Was slow at first, of course with the shut down, but, I still obtained orders with the anticipation of events starting back up. Business is OK.

Been with Square for over a month. Seems like a very good platform... so far.

If you would like to visit my website and Etsy site, you can view them at the following. Let me know what you think. I welcome critics.

One thing though... Not sure how the site looks on Iphones.

www.northeastpennants.com

www.etsy.com/shop/NortheastPennants 

Again.. Thanks for the invite!!

Angel

Message 34 of 152

Hi Angel,

Nice to connect with you here. How have you found selling on Etsy? We sell through our website but are just getting started on Etsy and Ebay, and traction has been slow so far. Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks,

Message 35 of 152
Beta Member

Super Excite! FlorBiz here.

Message 36 of 152

Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ Aaron from Sarasota here. I'm a jeweler and artist. I sell in online and in local galleries here on the Suncoast.

Aaron Willoughby Jewelry 

Message 37 of 152
Super Seller

Hi Aaron.  Beautiful work!!  I just followed you on IG.  Will definitely be checking out more of your work ASAP!!

@theoldtownsoapcompany

Message 38 of 152

Thank you! Very nice product and site yourself! @oldtownsoapcompany Missing some San Diego Mexican food myself!

Message 39 of 152

Hello! My name is Tracy.

I own a small brick and mortar in Reynoldsburg, OH, but we are moving to Columbus in a few months. I am also an online retailer. I look forward to participating in this group!

Message 40 of 152

Hello my name is tasha , Iโ€™m the owner of soy candles by tasha . And I have been with square since 2018 

Message 41 of 152
Super Seller

Hi Tasha!!  Would love to see some of your work sometime.  Also, where are you located??

@theoldtownsoapcompany 

Message 42 of 152