x
Admin

Welcome to the Retail and eCommerce Group! ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ›

Hello, and welcome to the Retail and eCommerce group in Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We launched this group to connect retail sellers and provide a place to share tips, knowledge, ideas, and more. 

If you're new to the group, feel free to reply here and introduce yourself and your business, or start a new thread about anything you want!

If you haven't already joined the group, visit the group home page and click the "Join Group Hub" button.

We're looking forward to getting to know you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 152
151 REPLIES 151

Hi Everyone!

I am a VoiceOver artist. I'd love to be a resource for your marketing and video team.

My voice is youthful, warm and strive to be authentic in my reads. If this fits your brand, let's connect! 

We can schedule a 10 minute phone call to meet and hear my voice in real time. 

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day1

Shelley Moore | VO

801-403-4159

Message 127 of 152

Hi all! My name is Candice, and I'm the owner of Tubby & Coo's Mid-City Book Shop in New Orleans. We're the only queer-owned bookstore in the city and we focus on genre fiction - science fiction, fantasy, horror, and romance. We also sell children's books and board games and other gift items. My shop is a progressive, nerdy, independent book shop focused on diverse books and uplifting marginalized voices. The shop is named after my grandparents, Tubby & Coo (nicknames), who grew up in the same neighborhood where the shop is located. We're on all the social media @tubbyandcoos - Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.

I'm working on setting up our e-commerce with WooCommerce/Square integration and would love to hear tips if you've done this already!

Message 128 of 152

Hi, Candice! I love the name/backstory for your shop and your niche! We might have a few titles your store would be interested in. I'll shoot you an email. Welcome to the group and best of luck with the e-commerce setup!

Message 129 of 152

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am Shannon Kahn, Owner of Kahn's Better Health! KBH is a very small metaphysical shop operated out of a very small town in NC! We ship anywhere in the US and you may find us out and about in NC or VA at Fairs and Markets of all sorts! Crystals are a growing business so we have recently been invited to vend at a horse ride for Autism! I'm super excited about that one! Feel free to follow us on most social media platforms and check out our website at www.kahnsbetterhealth.com 

https://linktr.ee/kahnsbetterhealth 

Message 130 of 152

Hello! A.M. here - I handcraft aromatherapy and self care wellness products with pure essential oils and natural botanicals. I have am e-commerce shop (on Etsy) and I am a vendor at in person events in the tri-state area. We live in the foot hills of the Pocono Mountains and our basement is my work studio. I've been using Square on my phone at events for 4 years now and I love it, as do the customers. I look forward to chatting and brain storming with other members.

Best regards,

A.M.

www.cedarhillbotanicals.com

Message 131 of 152
Beta Member

Hello everyone my name is Erica Johnson and I am the owner of Collective Artistry. We encourage health and wellness through plants, plant care, crystals, smudging herbs, and artistic craftsmanship. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Erica C Johnson
Message 132 of 152
Beta Member

Hi Erica! I am a retired Nuclear Pharmaceutical Chemist who grew tired of Big Pharma 20 years ago. I now make products from plant bases only. Please take a look at our website and let me know what you think? www.getrawshots.com 

Message 133 of 152

Hello and thank you for providing this platform.  I run my business, My Team Jewelry out of my North Texas home.  I create jewelry, keychains, and other accessories for all teams academic, athletic, business, and charitable.  I offer retail, wholesale, and fundraising options.  Thanks again!  Paula Mattei

Message 134 of 152

Hi Everyone,  Not sure I'm in the right group as you all seem to be USA based and I'm in little old UK!  

I run a handmade and eco friendly gift shop and gallery in a small coastal town in North Cornwall, England.  We sell everything from leather handbags, silver jewellery, vegan cosmetics and toiletries, handmade crochet and baby goods, eco goodies/alternatives and lots of different framed artworks to name but a few.

Been using square since we started in 2017 and now have a full pos and cash draw/printer set up.  So very pleased with it - its literally changed our business.

Message 135 of 152
Beta Member

Hello, my name is Susann and I am one of the partners and the general manager at Altered Reality, LLC VR Arcade & Game Center located  in Madison, AL, (near Huntsville) one of the fastest growing cities in the country. We are a family business that opened in August 2020. Opening in the middle of the pandemic was definitely a challenge! But we are still open. We chose Square as our POS and have been very happy with it. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

Message 136 of 152

Hello all,

I have a background as a mental health therapist. I know this pandemic has illuminated the need to prioritize emotion wellness and coping. I am a wellness-based business and I recently switched over to offering products that focus on mind, body, and natureโ€”such as affirmation stones. Follow me on Pinterest (https://pin.it/1Crb2nd) to get free wellness resources or check out my webpage (https://www.harmony2c.com). Thanks and have a lovely day.

Happy to be a member of this great community and I love making new connections. Take care and stay well!

Message 137 of 152

Hi! I'm Janet of Rothstein Jewelers in "the slums of Beverly Hills". We survived the looting in 2020, and the Covid, and we are back full-time. We do ear piercing, jewelry repairs, jewelry designs & remodels, and gold buying. 
Right now we are too busy servicing our walk-in traffic that we can't do online sales, but I would love to use Square for that purpose. 
Thanks for the invite!

www.RothsteinJewelers.com

Message 138 of 152

Hi my name is Terri Lincoln and I am the owner of Cordial Expressions LLC also dba Cordial Expressions CBD.  We are a retail store that sells CBD products (no THC) and we also offer several services such as travel, personal training, bartending services and notary services.  We opened in the midst of the pandemic and have had many ups and downs.  We've had to re-structure our marketing attempts since day 1.  Our website is www.cordialexpressions.com.   

We offer both delivery and shipping services.  

Message 139 of 152

Hi Amber Talley here very new to online sales and just making a website on WordPress. I had a brick a motoar shop and went so far into debt, not sure how to pull myself out of this hole, but for now, just using Marketplace. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Countrycreations follow me on facebook or Country6299 on Instagram the 2 are linked together.

thanks,

Amber Talley with Country Creeations

Message 140 of 152

SO sorry

Country Creations please like and follow on facebook

Message 141 of 152

I've been part of the group for a while, but I am finally introducing myself. 

My husband and I own Seaside Stones LLC a rock business that specializes in cabochons (stones cut and polished, ready for jewelry making), jewelry that we make with our cabs, and cool rocks. We are dealers at gem and mineral shows from Maine (where we live) to Tucson (the home of the biggest gem and mineral show in the world). We also sell online, mostly via Facebook live shows, and have a seasonal retail store. 

I've been reading the digests I get via email but haven't really engaged until now because we were on the road from early January through recently. We just did our 10th gem and mineral show of the year.

We use Square at all our shows, we invoice for online sales via Square, and use Square at our store. We've been using Square since 2014.

Cheers,
Theresa

Cheers, Theresa
Message 142 of 152

Very nice @SeasideStones2! Your website has great products. I love the designs of rocks turned into jewelry. 

Message 143 of 152

Thank you @Harmony2c!

Cheers, Theresa
Message 144 of 152

Thank you for a warm welcome. I look forward to interacting with each you. 

Alton Horton
Message 145 of 152

The Donut Button 

Hi guys!, Iโ€™m Pankake and I started The Donut Button, LLC. It has been lots of fun and I just recently bought a 3D resin printer to do more than apparel. What do you guys think? Check out the Easter eggs or Donuts on the website ๐Ÿ˜

Message 146 of 152

Exciting to see the Retail and eCommerce Group launched! Looking forward to connecting with fellow sellers and sharing insights in this community. Aerial Teknology is helping B2B and B2C businesses in reaching their potential clients/customers via extensive digital marketing services.

Message 147 of 152