x
Admin

Welcome to the Retail and eCommerce Group! ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ›

Hello, and welcome to the Retail and eCommerce group in Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We launched this group to connect retail sellers and provide a place to share tips, knowledge, ideas, and more. 

If you're new to the group, feel free to reply here and introduce yourself and your business, or start a new thread about anything you want!

If you haven't already joined the group, visit the group home page and click the "Join Group Hub" button.

We're looking forward to getting to know you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 152
151 REPLIES 151

Hi Kristen,

love, love, love. I sent you a personal email ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 106 of 152

Hi everyone, 

My name is Musset and I am the owner of https://textrider.com. I started this website to help everyone in my community. Anyone wants my service because there will be a time that you are looking for either transportation, Notary or even security for your yourself , your friend or even for your company. Don't hesitate to send me a text message, I will be happy to assist you. When you text me make sure that you mention that read this little note, like that i will be looking for a better quote for your need. 

Thank you for reading this, 

Again Musset is in your corner when you need him. Have a pleasant day. 

Message 107 of 152
Beta Member

Hello to all,

Sharper Than New, Fine Kitchen Cutlery and Knife Sharpening is a small "Main street" women owned business in Sarasota, FL.

Business was hatched, November 2008- I've been with Square Up now for 8++ years-

Only now have I, under construction, an updated website.

My first e-commerce website!

A COVID induced need of today.

Until then, if you'd like to view you can view this streamline website built by Google: https://sharper-than-new.business.site

I am painstakingly trying to create a list of products- create "items" through my dashboard.

I might be back with a question/advice or two...

I'm happy to got on this board! 

Message 108 of 152
Beta Member

Hi, 

My name is Shameka.  I'm the owner of Hankins Heartfelt Creations.  I make handmade children's clothing and other custom items.  I'm looking forward to being apart of the group.

Message 109 of 152
Super Seller

Renรฉ Gourmets On Wheels Inc. Mobile cheese, charcuterie, Heritage Chicken, Heritage Pork, 100% Pasture-Raised Beef and Lamb, Canned Seafood from Portugal, and Pantry items. We deliver all over LA County and surrounding counties. And we sell at Farmers' Markets.

https://www.gourmetsonwheels.com

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 110 of 152
Super Seller

Hey Renรฉ, 

Good to have you in the group. On my to-do list is to drive one Sunday from Orange County to the farmer's market in LA to check out your cheeses. The Smoked Gouda Netherlands and Tavoliere - Italy look soooo good!

Message 111 of 152
Super Seller

@TCSlaguna My Saturday market is Marina Del Rey and my Sunday market is Melrose Place Between Croft and Orlando

Both 10 AM -2 PM

Renรฉ

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 112 of 152

Hello! I am having a strange problem. on my website in woo commerce I show orders that have been placed, they have a square verification number but say they are pending, and the time the order was placed is listed as several hours in the future. When I go to my square dashboard it shows NO TRANSACTIONS for today. What is going on?

Message 113 of 152
Beta Member

Hi.  I'm Eric Whitney, Chainmaille Artist and proprietor at Whitney Maille in Santa Barbara, CA area.  I have been selling my handcrafted chainmaille jewelry primarily at local craft shows and a local artist cooperative holiday pop-up.  Two years ago I expanded to online selling of chainmaille supplies to other makers, primarily Titanium jumprings and findings with a value added black finish I dubbed "Black Glass Titanium".  I've moved from the basic free Square Online site to a Square Weebly Performance Site for my eCommerce platform almost 2 years ago.  My primary online business is specialty chainmaille supplies to other makers around the world with only a few of my finished jewelry items listed online.  I primarily sell my finished work in-person at a local weekly show although do need to find the time to photograph items and get them listed on my website.

I routinely struggle with bugs in the Online portion of the dashboard and with bugs in the Site Item inventory management.  Because I have a broad mix of both Retail and Wholesale level customers online I really wish there was functionality to flag customers as Taxable and non-Taxable from a resale perspective.  I see a lot of attention put towards the brick and mortar platform for retail but the online functionality improvements seem to be few and far between from my perspective.  Currently the lack of "Customer Account Creation" and "Customer Login" functionality is driving me to look at other platforms when my annual renewal comes up.

I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and discussing improvements primarily in the eCommerce space.

https://www.WhitneyMaille.com 

Message 114 of 152

Hi everyone!

I am the co-founder and designer/maker behind HanJi Jewelry. We design fine jewelry made in 14K gold and sterling silver. A portion of the designs is hand-made by me in our studio in Seattle, WA. Feel free to check out our website and Etsy!

Glad to be part of this group! โ™ฅ

Message 115 of 152

Hi! My name is Nicole. I'm the owner & founder of Moon Fox Maker Studio. I specialize in making laser cut/engraved jewelry, gifts, and home decor. I started my Square online store almost a year ago. I'm a 100% online boutique except for a few in person markets a year. I'm located in Kentucky, about 30 minutes south of Cincinnati, Ohio. I look forward to sharing and learning more with this group!

Nicole
Owner & Founder Moon Fox Maker Studio
www.moonfoxmaker.com
Instagram | Facebook @MoonFoxMaker
Message 116 of 152

Hello, my name is Alecia Ross and I am traditional herbalist and owner at The Herbal Mystic. I offer organic and loose herbs and herbal assistance for mental, spiritual and physical concerns. I started The Herbal Mystic in 2019 and I am moving into my first brick and mortar location summer of 2022. I am so excited.  I am looking forward to exchanging and being of support where I can. 

Sending perfect peace. 

Alecia Ross 

Owner/Traditional Herbalist

The Herbal Mystic

Message 117 of 152

Hi, I'm Daphne and I volunteer for my mom, Pat, who owns Books-n-things in Blountville, TN. We are a brick-and-mortar store but have a few things on our square site. We also have a few things on eBay and I personally have some things on Etsy. I handle most of the online stuff but we try to not be an online marketplace -- we try to be a local shop for local shoppers. We get our merchandise mainly from auctions and estate sales so we don't have the same items over and over again and we don't have more than one of each item on most occasions, so it is hard to keep a website updated. We have books on Biblio.com as well.

If someone is looking for something specific, we are always happy to look and see what we have. We can send pictures of our cut glass and crystal; books; knick-knacks; jewelry; and so much more. Just ask! You can reach us by email, at Booksnthings1714@gmail.com and put in the subject line "Found you on Square" or you can call us at Pat 423-416-8129 or Daphne 423-484-5915. We are open Wednesday - Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-2.

Message 118 of 152

G'Day everyone,

Yes, I am an Aussie, with an online store and also work out of home.

The business is Tassie Tiger Technologies, and I used the concept of Tassie Tiger as the business name as it was a unique marsupial in Australia, esp. within the Tasmanian area.

Looking forward to passing information with everyone.

Ven 

Message 119 of 152
Beta Member

Hi all. We are SarahCotta Plants.

www.sarahcottaplants.com

Message 120 of 152
Super Seller

Hi

I'm Jackie owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique.  We are a women's boutique located in the beautiful Alaska and also online.  Here to network and learn all that I can....

www.jackiesuniquelyuboutique.com

www.facebook.com/jackiesuniquelyuboutique  

www.instagram.com/jackiesuniquelyuboutique 

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 121 of 152

I'm Francisca Tuttamore. I'm from Ohio and I own Fran's Shimmer N Sparkle Boutique where I sell Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories for $5.

Message 122 of 152

Hi I am Breea Mitchell, owner of the Love Soldier Brand. Apparel & Custom Apparel (www.lovesoldierbrand.com)

I've been using square since I started my business in 2019. I'm always excited to connect with other business owners ๐Ÿ™‚

IG @LoveSoldierBrand  

Message 123 of 152

Hi! I am Carol_C

I make custom wreaths for all occasions! I use a Square Terminal to take payments. I havenโ€™t been in business very long. I have a lot to learn! I have a webpage: carolscraftcorner.com

Message 124 of 152

Does anyone have experience going from services to products with their business? 

Message 125 of 152

I do both types of Products and Services in Braille.

https://www.shadowsinthedark.com/

Message 126 of 152