x

Need to get rid of my Cart showing "Please note, your order will be ready on our next business day"

I am an artist and do not want Square to calculate pickup times. I am happy to contact customers and manage this myself.

I have turned off "Calculate Pickup Times" in my location settings. 

And yet, my cart shows customers this message - "Please note, your order will be ready on our next business day: Thursday 11:10AM".

This is very confusing for customers. AND this is isnt even within the times I have setup for my location being open!

Please assist.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @wawuruprints,

I'd be happy to help you review your fulfilment settings to ensure this message no longer appears.

Firstly, it sounds like you've disabled your Pickup option which is a great first step. You can check this by navigating to your Square Online Dashboard > Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery. Ensure you have toggled OFF the option to offer Pickup. 

You can also ensure that this option has been removed from all of your Site Items. To do this, navigate to Items > Site Items. Select all items by clicking the checkbox in the top-left corner of the page > Select Bulk Edit in the right-hand corner of the page. Then, select Set Fulfillment and ensure that Pickup has also been unticked from this window. If you make any changes, click Set Fulfillment to ensure these are saved.

Once you have completed this step, publish your site again by navigating to your Site Editor. Let me know if this helps resolve the issue. If you do continue to see this message, please let me know.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2