x
Beta Member

Our published stories aren’t showing up on the ‘stories’ collection page in navigation

We’ve recently gone live on our site and since then our published stories aren’t showing up in the ‘stories’ collection page. In the back end/ preview they are all there and visible but on the published site it’s showing up empty with no content.

Any ideas how to fix this? 

thanks

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Ofsaints, I just want to follow up on this as I've heard back from our team. In this case, the team have asked if you can now try updating anything about the posts that aren't appearing. This can be delete a letter then put it back - just any edit. Once you've done so, please try and republish it. The stories should then appearing.

If you've tried that and it still doesn't work, can you let me know? 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hi @Ofsaints, so sorry to hear you are running into this! Can you share a link to your website with me? I'd like to take a further look into this on my end. 

Tra
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Hi Tranguyen,

Yip its https://www.allthingsanalogue.co.uk/ 

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Thanks for sharing that @Ofsaints! I just want to follow up and let you know I've escalated this to our ECOM team so they can investigate further. Once I have an update from the team, I'll be sure to follow up and let you know right away. 

Tra
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Thanks Tranguyen.

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Ofsaints, I just want to follow up on this as I've heard back from our team. In this case, the team have asked if you can now try updating anything about the posts that aren't appearing. This can be delete a letter then put it back - just any edit. Once you've done so, please try and republish it. The stories should then appearing.

If you've tried that and it still doesn't work, can you let me know? 

Tra
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Hi Tranguyen,

It worked. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day.

Message 7 of 7