x

Can i test POS in other counties?

Hello,

I have already registered a US Square account and a CA Square account, and has integrated online payment(WEB) to my system.

Now, i want to integrate POS to APP. Our developers in China. Can we test POS in there, or only in US(CA)?

Very thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @TekInfo!

Square isn't available in China as of right now so you wouldn't be able to test it there at this time.

Keep an eye out for more markets announced here or on our Square News page. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @TekInfo!

Square isn't available in China as of right now so you wouldn't be able to test it there at this time.

Keep an eye out for more markets announced here or on our Square News page. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 2 of 5

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

Hello, Square can be used in Central American countries, for example, Costa Rica?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @rarnuero,

Thanks for reaching out.

At the moment Square is available as a card payment processor for businesses in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK.

You can still use our free Point of Sale app to track your sales and run your business by downloading the app from the app store, however card payment processing won't be available. 

For taking payments as a business in Costa Rica you'd need to find a local card processor.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here. If we launch in new markets in the future we'll be sure to share this with our Global Community!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 5