x

Close of day settings without using credit cards

I run an on the go catering bar, for partys and events. I dont take credit cards, only cash. I start my shifts ar around 6/7 pm, and end them at 1/2 am.

I want to set my shifts for that timeline, so i can see how much i sold for that specific event, but square is set on a daily bases, and I end up having half of the sales on x day, and half of the sales on the day after that. I want to group them based on my shifts.

I can see that that can be changed through changing the deposit time, but since i am not using credit cards, and my business is only cash, I cannot find the deposit tab (i imagine this is the reason), so i cannot change the time my close of day is.

Can you please advice on how can i solve this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

If your not doing credit cards changing the deposit time wonโ€™t help you thatโ€™s for the credit card charges to be deposited in your bank account 

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the answer.

Do you have any suggestions on how to group sales according to my shifts (19 hours to 04 am) instead on how to do it on a daily basis?

Message 3 of 4

If you want you could set up different buttons on a separate page on labeling them accordingly to what you want so when you look at your report it will be more broke down to the times you could also close the drawer at the end of each shift to keep track of each shifts sales Iโ€™ve done that when I ran 2 shifts

Message 4 of 4