x

My Square Online Site Items is missing the "Add from item library".??

I have been unsuccessful in getting new items created in the Square Item Library sync'd into the Online Site Items.  I have created new items and have updated existing items in the Item Library, but they don't show up, or are not sync'd into the Online Site Items.  The items are not Variable prices nor are duplicates.  So why does the Add from item library for new items is not available, not displayed?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community @LWBCS 

Can you please let me know a specific item that you created through the Square dashboard that is not syncing over to the Square Online dashboard? 

Message 2 of 6

The item is a book titled, "Rebuilding the Real You TEST", was created about a week ago in the Item Library (Dashboard), but still has not shown up in the Online Site Items (dashboard).  However, the  Add from item library button is now being displayed.

Message 3 of 6

My apologies, The  Add from item library button is NOT being displayed, yet.

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hmm... that is odd that it has been a week, and also strange that you do not have the "add from item library" button. 🤔

Have you had a chance to reach out to the support team yet? This sounds like a potential bug, and a support rep will be able to confirm, then escalate to the engineers if needed. 

Message 5 of 6

Thank you. I have submitted an email.

Message 6 of 6