x

Viewing emails to customers

Hello -

Is there a way to view and edit the emails that my customers receive when placing an order? When I send myself a dummy email, I get a message that doesn’t in many ways resemble the message I have tried to set up. I’m trying to improve the pickup/delivery information. I’ve been able to set up pickup times via Fulfillment>pickup and delivery>edit.

But I can’t see how this email looks. I would like to be able to go in and edit the email and see what my customer sees. However, when going to “Communications>email & text alerts>Email previews>order confirmation>edit” I am not able to edit my existing email. Instead, I am taken to a “Create email” page with a dummy email address and a price (and yet it does show my real phone number, which is especially odd as my most recent customer told me it didn’t show up on the order confirmation email he received!)

Is there anywhere one can actually view the emails that customers receive and edit them?

thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

This thread covers a lot of the ins and outs of what's possible in terms of email editing, @Sarahpotter.

Have you tried editing your email using the steps outlined there yet?

P.S. Welcome officially to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2